Funny Games - Free online gaming  

Go Back   Funny Games - Free online gaming > Computer and Console Video Games Talk > Xbox 360

Notices

Old 04-13-2014, 11:37 PM
Bored, looking to Rp

Masterassassin54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dark Souls 2

The only game I've ever heard to have 4 billion character deaths in 4 days feom the release date, not to mention the strnagest controls ever for a console base RPG. A game where your first boss is a giant, and you have no strength against unless you are lucky. Thousands rage, thousands make others rage, millions fall off cliffs, hundreds give, lets talk about it!
Okay, fuck it with this depressed shit, It's starting to get on my own nerves, I need to suck it up and deal with life. So I'm Justin, I'm a sophomore, practically a junior. I enjoy video games, swimming, and airsoft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXMZ6ivVugk

Huge shout out to EVIKE I got a M14 that caps at about 480 FPS full auto and to semi, I'm planning on getting an Echo 1 Troy M4, it caps at about 520 and a lone wolf glock that shoots 350
Old 04-30-2014, 12:29 AM
Kik: Ashikabi_

Cosmic Star is a name known to allCosmic Star is a name known to allCosmic Star is a name known to allCosmic Star is a name known to allCosmic Star is a name known to allCosmic Star is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterassassin54 View Post
The only game I've ever heard to have 4 billion character deaths in 4 days feom the release date, not to mention the strnagest controls ever for a console base RPG. A game where your first boss is a giant, and you have no strength against unless you are lucky. Thousands rage, thousands make others rage, millions fall off cliffs, hundreds give, lets talk about it!
The game is ridiculous! I will be getting it on PC tonight. I was "suppose" to get it like on release date but things happened.

I played the first one and could NOT understand anything. Overall it is a raging type of game..but don't get me wrong it is fun.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:50 PM
pm me for roleplay x

mage115 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mage115 Send a message via Skype™ to mage115

Yes! Has quickly become one of the best games I've played, I started with demon souls, then dark souls 1 and now Im struggling through dark souls 2 on the ps3 >_< My housemate has completed it 3 times though!
Old 06-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Dead and no one shall...

Futa_whore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Futa_whore

I've beaten it atleast 8 times and with everyone complaining about bosses in the begining, you don't have to fight the Last Giant. Just go fight Dragonrider. Either way this game is far easier than DKS1. My highest is 238 and it costs 200000 souls to level, in DKS1 at like level 100 it cost that much. Not to mention you get a hell of a lot more souls is DKS2. But none the less this is an amazing game. I love all 32 bosses even though some are rage filled. It's fun solo and with summons. Some things are the same but most is new and it makes it much better. But Dark 1 and Demon's Souls are still fun to go back to.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:06 PM
kik: Flashfire_

Location: The same place as you, watching the same things go wrong.
krystalgirl69 is a splendid one to beholdkrystalgirl69 is a splendid one to beholdkrystalgirl69 is a splendid one to beholdkrystalgirl69 is a splendid one to beholdkrystalgirl69 is a splendid one to beholdkrystalgirl69 is a splendid one to beholdkrystalgirl69 is a splendid one to behold

Dark souls 2 doesn't really live up to the souls hype sadly. It is a great game. I have 100%. But it is lacking the atmosphere and connectivity that DsK1 had. The architecture in 2 is just so jack up its random assortment of levels from a center point that have no central theme. It took 1 and tried to mix it with demon souls . Which is still harder than both dark souls 1 & 2 *cough*Iron Spider*cough*.

Dark souls is definitely going to the more casual gamer imo and with from software being bought out. I am very concerned for from future. And with blood borne being a PS4 only title and their bullshot (fake screenshot and graphic hype) and then not delivering. It just leaves the whole experience lackluster. The atmosphere is what made Dark souls 1. The lighting and texture possible could have engrained the atmosphere better in 2 than it currently is. This can be nodded with ENB to make it look amazing but still.
Trapped inside a crystal ball.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Total Mass Retain

orangevsrake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to orangevsrake

Eh, call me a wimp, but I was never into those "So hard you wanna shoot yourself" games. I liked the environment of DS 1 but I didn't like the controls.

Tags
awesome, battle, games, hard, rage