Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Videogame Fanfics Discussions

Videogame Fanfics Discussions

Adventure, friendship and........... Love

1. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    A banjo-Kazooie love story combined with aventure and more surprises have fun and it will be about obviously banjo x kazooie
    Charm the charmeleon Apr 11, 2012
  2. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Prologue

It has been years since the fall of grutilda the witch by the hands of banjo and Kazooie and now with both of the heroes having defeated grunty twice now rest much to kazooie's dismay

Im banjo im a honey bear i live with my sister tooty and my best friend Kazooie....... Altought.... Recently i had started to see Kazooie as more than a friend i just cant undertand why but i started to like her theres just Many things i dont understand she is so rude with everyone yet she has never insulted me well all i know is that for now i will keep it as a secret...... A secret which sadly tooty already knows
  3. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Chapter 1: the start

I woke up from m sleep it was 2 pm so it didnt surprised me the fact. That Kazooie wasnt on the backpack, so i stretched and yawned then headed out.
    As i went out i saw her flying around spiral mountain all i could think was that she looked marvelous on her flight all the sun reflecting on her lovely red feathers then i knew she noticed me since she Came down infront of me
    "well well well see who finally revives from death" she said cuckling
    "yeah you know this all free time its good resting"
    "sadly not for aventure" she said sighing "its been years since we had a real adventure"
    "well theres not really that much we can do Kazooie" i said softly trying to comfort my long time friend
    "you know what banjo" she said as she stood firmly and looked at me "tomorrow lets go for an adventure for the old times" she said as she smiles imagining the adventures They would have
    I stood there thinking then sighed "ok Kazooie we will go but we have to take tooty with us"
  4. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Her smile transformed into a Look of disaprovement "come on banjo she can take her and be with the google boy lets go like the old times and beat some evil's butt"
    "well Kazooie if you really want to but on one condition"
    "oh what is it now banjo" she said now annoyed
    "you wont be rude when you tell tooty she wont go"
    "yes banjo dont worry" she said sarcatically and went into the house
    I just sighed and looked down "i wonder if i only like her or if i do love her maybe its just because she is the only female i know well then again i just got myself into trouble with this adventure" i said as i walked back home "tomorrow will be a long day
  5. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Her smile transformed into a Look of disaprovement "come on banjo she can take her and be with the google boy lets go like the old times and beat some evil's butt"
    "well Kazooie if you really want to but on one condition"
    "oh what is it now banjo" she said now annoyed
    "you wont be rude when you tell tooty she wont go"
    "yes banjo dont worry" she said sarcatically and went into the house
    I just sighed and looked down "i wonder if i only like her or if i do love her maybe its just because she is the only female i know well then again i just got myself into trouble with this adventure" i said as i walked back home "tomorrow will be a long day
  6. Adelphia
    maybe add more to it you know man make interesting i mean go all out if you can
    Adelphia Apr 12, 2012
  7. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Chapter 2: the adventure
    I was sleeping so peacefully then i felt some one jumping on my belly and i knew it wasnt other than Kazooie i opened my eyes and there she was like an angel watching at me
    "hey banjo come on wake up already come on its time for our adventure tooty is already with the short sighted Google boy" she said very Excited about the aventure

i just listened and Watched her beautifull emerald eyes "ok Kazooie calm down ill get up" i smiled and got up and took my things i was really Glad Kazooie was smiling "well Kazooie do you want to go on te backpack or on your legs?"

On your backpack for the old times then when we get to the world ill come out ok?" she asked as she opened the door

"ok Kazooie lets go" i smiles and went out and felt her jump into the backpack "so where shall we go"

"well how about we go to mayahem temple" she said taking her head out of the back pack"

"ok Kazooie then lets go" i smiles as i walked torwards jinjo village
    Charm the charmeleon Apr 12, 2012
  8. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Meanwhile at gruntilda's lair

"so the bear and the bird are up to adventuring again Hu well i will have Many surprises for them They will face the most dangerous tramos anyone could imagine hehehehe" she said looking at her pot knowing this time she would win "well then let the games Begin hehehehehehe it will be so much fun" she said then turned to face a machine and turned it on "hahahahahahha pets see how this two " heroes" take it

Then a ray Came down and destroyed the homes of the jinjos making them run for their lives

Ahahahahahahahha run little magic freaks and now lets see" another ray falls and traps king jingaling "ha hahahahahahha now finally lets wait for those two stupid animals to notice all this"
    Charm the charmeleon Apr 12, 2012
  9. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Ok people the fanfic will continue soon but i want to say that a special friend of mine dragonwolf26 its leaving so from now on this fanfic its totally dedicated to him and all i have to say its hope you have a good life when your gone ill miss you a lot
    Charm the charmeleon Apr 15, 2012
  10. Charm the charmeleon
    Group Owner
    Update

Also dedicated to teetop cuz he seems to be the only one who knew about this games
    Charm the charmeleon Apr 18, 2012