Lyria Academy Discussions

Lyria Academy Discussions

Boy's Dorm

1. Myokehn
    This is the dorm for the male students
    NO GIRL ENTRY!
    Myokehn Oct 10, 2011
  2. smexyfireman
    hmm ~goes through my bag looking for the piece of paper that has my dorm number on it~
    smexyfireman Oct 11, 2011
  3. danteparadiso
    walks into the dorm and looks at the room listings. Starts going through the names until I find mine* so I'm in room 23... *heading down the hall i reach room 23, opens the door and smiles* pretty nice, pretty nice. *walks into the spacious room with my stuff, a bed and a desk on one side and another empty bed and desk on the other side* cool i got a room mate, wonder what he's gonna be like... *starts making my bed and changes out of my swim trunks into comfy clothes*
    danteparadiso Oct 11, 2011
  4. smexyfireman
    ~finds the paper and walks down and into my room~ oh...hi..im Jackson you can call me Jack...i splashed in the pool...sorry ~drops a hacky sack and kicks it to keep it up~
  5. danteparadiso
    oh hi its no problem *gets up* names Jackson too *laughs* call me Dalmas cause its my last name *helps you get your bags in*
  6. smexyfireman
    Thanks! ~puts the hacky sack away and jumps on the bed~ so how was your first day?
  7. danteparadiso
    gets out my guitar* pretty good *starts strumming a rock song* a lot of cute girls here i gotta say
  8. smexyfireman
    ya...~ears drop and acts a bit shy then starts digging around in my bag~
  9. danteparadiso
    reaches into my mini fridge and pulls out two cans of soda* hey catch *tosses one to ya*
  10. Myokehn
    *Walks in and hands a sheet of guitar music to Dalmas*
    You're in the music appreciation club, so you're in the upcoming concert by deault.
    Myokehn Oct 11, 2011