Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Lyria Academy Discussions | Page 4

Lyria Academy Discussions

Boy's Dorm

1. smexyfireman
    ~gets up runs around the room looking for all the stuff i need for the beach building and then heads out~
    smexyfireman Oct 11, 2011
  2. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -Comes in and drops his stuff by the door before getting a foldup matress and places it in a corner away from everyone else and places about 4 different pistols under it in holders after removing the clips and placing them in a small handheld safe- "..Ugh Wish I could paint this place.."
    Badoggie Oct 12, 2011
  3. smexyfireman
    ~opens the door and clears a spot in the fridge for the soup~
    smexyfireman Oct 12, 2011
  4. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -Comes in tired and annoyed heads to his bed and takes out his 9MM and places under his pillow fully loaded- "God I am not gonna get used to this..." -He grunts and lays down waiting-
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011
  5. danteparadiso
    wakes up and yawns* man thats one hell of a nap
    danteparadiso Oct 13, 2011
  6. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -I look at you and grab my gun pointing it at you- "....Oh...Your a student here too huh?" -Puts the gun down looking more agitated- "Dont sneak up on me like that..."
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011
  7. danteparadiso
    but this my room *looks at the gun* 9mm custom?
  8. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    "....Yeah How did you know?" -I look at him with a dark look still-
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011
  9. danteparadiso
    the brand its NightHawk they specialize in customs *gives him a blank stare and yawns*
  10. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -Shrugs and lays down turned away from him his dark hood with a skull mask stitched into it (Ghosts Mask from MW2) and stares blankly before getting up and getting a bar from his bag and a baggie of white powder-
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011