Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Lyria Academy Discussions | Page 5

Lyria Academy Discussions

Boy's Dorm

1. danteparadiso
    well I'm out of here *starts walking, stops and turns head slightly* thats pretty bad for you *continues walking*
    danteparadiso Oct 13, 2011
  2. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -I look up at you and smirk knowing what you thought it was and let out a chuckle before sprinkling a little on his Fruit Bar- "Moron..Thinking I smoke crack...."
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011
  3. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -I hear someone knocking and there is a knife embedded within the door a cigarette can be smelled from inside as I continue to polish my AR-15 then my 45 Mag.-
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011
  4. m1chief117
    -he smiles as he knocks again, harder this time-
    m1chief117 Oct 13, 2011
  5. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -There is no response except a sigh as I get up and walk over to the door with his foot infront of it to prevent someone from shoving it open I look at you my mask off and only the right side of my face is visible except for my ear I give you a What do you want look-
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011
  6. m1chief117
    he smiled as he looks at him, the black shroud still around him, blurring the borders of his body, reaching his hand out-
    ive come for your guns john
    m1chief117 Oct 13, 2011
  7. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -John smirks his eyes glowing red- ".......No........" His voice is dark and demonic and somewhat strained as he rarely speaks- -He huffs a cloud of smoke from his cigarette into your face-
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011
  8. danteparadiso
    walks in and sees whats happening* oh, damn i shouldn't be here should I?
    danteparadiso Oct 13, 2011
  9. m1chief117
    -smiling as the cloud fazed threw him, his hand still out streached-
    you dont seem to understand were your standing..... you intentionally disobeyed a guards orders, are abusing the privilege of your gun license on the schools grounds, and on top of that, have put fellow students in danger.... the first one was grounds for suspension. you are sitting on border line of being expelled, now please hand them over...
    m1chief117 Oct 13, 2011
  10. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -He sighs knowing if he got expelled on the first day he would lose them for good and sighs nodding- "Oh...and what license?" -he smirked softly opening the door to reveal a bag of white powder next to his bed next to a stack of fruit bars-
    Badoggie Oct 13, 2011