forest of oddity Discussions

forest of oddity Discussions

Chapter 1: Town of Asguard

1. Kana Okami
    Group Owner
    a small little town near the forest of oddity
    Kana Okami Feb 2, 2011
  2. AngelOfPleasure
    ((Before this starts...rules...if there is any?))
    AngelOfPleasure Feb 2, 2011
  3. Kiandra Vaniel
    [​IMG]

Kalia was settled in at the bar of this rather puny town. Having not found anything of interest outside of her own accord. A man whom took interest in her armor... or rather lack of. Came toward her. He made a comment, hand settled on her posterior. Then without even a word of agreement he fell back with a strange look on his face. Like he was just sent with a chill in his heart. Then Kalia sighed as she leaned back on the bar. These men didn't even deserve the right to breathe the air she did, let alone think they have a right to touch her.
    Kiandra Vaniel Feb 3, 2011
  4. AngelOfPleasure
    ((Eh...ill just role with cyris then.))
    I was hiding in an alley way, in my small...small wyvern form. The place stunk...and was filthy...but, atleast is was safe, for now.
    AngelOfPleasure Feb 3, 2011
  5. AngelOfPleasure
    ((Forgot his pic D:)
  6. cumhomedoggy123
    [​IMG]
    The rattling sound of a small, horse-pulled kart sounded in the area. All though not well heard due to the common chatter of everyone. The small carriage look just like something farmers would use to give rides to little kids ontop of hay, "what a perfect way to pick up unwanted parasites..." The man on the back was clothed in rather light armor with some robe beneath it. Across his chest-piece was his slim yet fairly long blade. It stopped - the man in the back, Genesis, took a few moments to respond and get out of it and soon after the handler commanded the horse to go. Inhaling, he picked up the aweful scent of the alley he was dropped off at. "...Smells like an animal died down there..."
    cumhomedoggy123 Feb 3, 2011
  7. AngelOfPleasure
    I huddled more in my corner, i was waiting for night to leave and return back to my home, only, of course, if someone didnt find me.
    ((Cant post his pic....*Sigh*)
  8. cumhomedoggy123
    Hearing the slight rattle of something moving very subtly, Genesis cocked a brow and ventured into the alley. Once zeroing in on where he heard the sound, he knelt and poked his head out only to see the small wyvern hiding there. "You DO know people would LOVE to skin your hide, right?" Forming a sadistic smile on his lips, Genesis flashed his sword to the creature, "don't worry, I'm not." Letting out a laugh the man stood back up from his kneeling position.
    cumhomedoggy123 Feb 3, 2011
  9. AngelOfPleasure
    I hissed at him, giving him a view of a single...red rune on my head, straight between my horns.
  10. Kiandra Vaniel
    Kalia at this point grew VERY tired of her wait. Standing she sighed deeply again but this time left. Men watching all the time. A groan and she rolled her eyes. Men...

Just then she too heard something. A rattle, and then a little later bantering oddity. She frowned before following her way toward the noise. She highly disliked this manner of change. Elven ears pick up a great deal. Standing there she raised a brow. What was this? A man.... a small... what IS that?

[​IMG]
    (I believe that the piccy? X3)
    Kiandra Vaniel Feb 3, 2011