Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Last hope Discussions

The Last hope Discussions

Clockwork Outpost

1. TheEchos
    A small structure, nestled in between the mountains in a small valley by itself. Above it is Richtovens camp, in a forested region. To its east, out of the valley is the colony.

Inside is the remnants of many clockworks, who over time, have degraded into varying states of disrepair, or even destruction for defense.
    TheEchos Jan 26, 2013
  2. griffin535
    Tenquis stumbles as he lands and carries the Composer inside, searching for some way to bring him back, searching for the fabled Blacksmith.
    You are going to be fine, my friend, I know what to do.
    griffin535 Jan 26, 2013
  3. griffin535
    He finds the Blacksmith, but is dismayed to see that he is deactivated. He pounds on it's chest and, using the last of his strength, forces the Blacksmith to activate. The last thing he sees before he passes out is the Blacksmith looking down at him.
    Save..... Him....
    Blissfull oblivion.
    ( Why am I so dramatic?)
    griffin535 Jan 26, 2013
  4. TheEchos
    ((Because hue.))

The blacksmith gazes down on Tenquis, judgementally. His eye, though unlit, looked around. Perhaps he would have some lengthy work after all. He ticked softly in his chest as he worked through the reasons, pros, and cons of all the outcomes.
    TheEchos Jan 26, 2013
  5. griffin535
    ( Let us fast-forward a few days, no? )
    griffin535 Jan 26, 2013
  6. TheEchos
    ((Doesnt really have to be days.))

The Blacksmith stands, shoving Tenquis off. Fleshlings were weak. Metal was perfection. He took the shattered Composer and traces the details on his face. "You were my pride and joy. Now I must fix you..." He carries him to a table and lies him flat, then goes to the other bots and begins to kick them awake.
    TheEchos Jan 26, 2013
  7. griffin535
    Tenquis groans as he hits the floor and wakes up, weak from blood loss. He takes a stim-pac he took from one of the soldiers and drives it into his left arm, which is shattered.
    Gah, fucking useless! Hey, Blacksmith, you do not happen to have any spare Livewood or adamantine do you? I could use a new arm.
    griffin535 Jan 26, 2013
  8. griffin535
    A swath of white-hot flame surrounds the shattered arm and disintegrates it, cautorising it. The fire then mixes with earth and, strangely, water to form a new arm. He grins at the Blacksmith.
    Never mind. I am going to go help a friend. Do not wait up!
    With that he bolts out of the outpost.
    griffin535 Jan 27, 2013
  9. TheEchos
    The Blacksmith ignores him as he keeps to his work, restarting, repairing, and salvaging clockwork bots to further his goal.
    TheEchos Jan 27, 2013
  10. griffin535
    Tenquis stumbles in, calling for the Blacksmith.
    Blacksmith! We need to work on the defences we have humans possibly incoming and they do not want to be friends!
    griffin535 Jan 27, 2013