Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

p*ssed off with people moaning about your Discussions

p*ssed off with people moaning about your Discussions

express yourself!¬

1. kirsti baybe
    Group Owner
    a few people on here think there amazing, better than everyone else and likes to downgrade other people due to their apperance, confidence in showing their body and anything they can to make us fel bad, i've had it happen to me im a so called slut a fat bitch but i dont let it put me down i stay strong and wont back down who's with me?
    kirsti baybe Oct 25, 2010
  2. Cum_Slut
    i love how guys are ugly as hell and act like they are badasses with their 5 inch cocks and the fact they can bench 100 lbs yet they dare call everyone else ugly and fat lol i mean look in the fucking mirror before you call someone ugly
    Cum_Slut Oct 26, 2010
  3. kirsti baybe
    Group Owner
    ha nicely said and so true they think there everything, need to get a grip and grow some balls, internet bullies are nothing but pathetic!
    kirsti baybe Oct 26, 2010
  4. Citizenwilliams
    ladies you can ignore them, you are both stunning and any one who says other wise is a filthy liar!
    Citizenwilliams Oct 27, 2010
  5. Cum_Slut
    hehe ty :)
    Cum_Slut Oct 27, 2010
  6. kirsti baybe
    Group Owner
    awh cheers :)
    kirsti baybe Oct 28, 2010
  7. Grimthewolf
    I'd have to agree with all of ya'll as well. Especially Citizen. Liar is a bit of an understatement though. I won't go into details about that particular subject though.I Believe that you are both exquisite no matter what others may say remember that. I myself am "fluffy" as I like to call it. I was also not well endowed as some people were. But it is not ok for anyone to go around bitching at people and degrading them for any reason. Not even God himself should do that. Anyone who does should be put to a horribly..........I'm going to stop myself there before I say something I may regret later. To anyone who reads this thank you. For anyone who reads this and does degrade anyone purposely without apologizing, and even then, kiss my ass jerk-offs.
    Grimthewolf Nov 1, 2010
  8. kirsti baybe
    Group Owner
    Lol nicely said babe :)
    kirsti baybe Nov 1, 2010
  9. Citizenwilliams
    here here sir!! well put
    Citizenwilliams Nov 1, 2010
  10. kirsti baybe
    Group Owner
    :) ha thought more people might have joined...might cancel this group!
    kirsti baybe Nov 1, 2010