Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Hotel Erotica Discussions

Hotel Erotica Discussions

Front Desk

1. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    Welcome to the front desk!
    Here is where you check in and out and when you check in you are allowed to chose which of our girls you would like to service you or we will appoint you one.
    Please enjoy your time with us.
    JuicyKitty Mar 30, 2015
  2. SluttyPet
    Outside the front doors, a black 2015 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class rolled up to the valet sign with the top down. The driver was a tall equine woman with a snow-white coat of fur, a deep blue mane, and a horn atop her head. Trooper shades covered her eyes, and she wore a light blue denim shirt with the top three buttons left undone, matching denim pants that were a shade darker than her top, and white heeled sandals. Stepping out of the vehicle, the 6'4 woman grabbed her spaghetti-strap purse before she moved to the back of her car to pop the trunk open and grab her wheeled suitcase. Once she had all her things, the wealthy woman handed over the keys to the valet, along with a tip, then entered the hotel.
    SluttyPet Mar 31, 2015
  3. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    "Hello Ma'am, and welcome to Hotel Erotica, where all your Fantasies can be made reality!" Says the woman working the front desk. "Here is your room key, and you may choose one of our girls from this list, (the group album has all the girls so far.) Or we will appoint you one, which ever you prefer."
    JuicyKitty Apr 1, 2015
  4. SluttyPet
    Jessica looked a little taken aback as she approached the desk, only to find that she didn't need to pay for her room- At least not yet- And that she could have some company during her stay. The unicorn looked over the short list of young women for about a minute before she tapped a finger over the name and picture of Mana. The girl looked the most sophisticated of the rest. Like a model for a sexy photo-shoot. A little smile tugged at the corner of Jessica's lips as she imagined what Mana's expression would look like once she realised how large this guest she was sharing a room with was. "I would like Mana, please. And I would also like to rent the penthouse suite at the very top of your hotel. I've heard it's among the priciest of rooms, it sounds just perfect for me. And need I pay extra for the company?"
    SluttyPet Apr 1, 2015
  5. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    "Not at all, Ma'am, all the services here are free of charge." The desk lady walked over to a computer and began typing. "Alright, you will be in pent house suite number 1, it's the largest of the three, and your maid will be there shortly." She said with a welcoming smile. "We hope you will enjoy your stay!"
    JuicyKitty Apr 1, 2015
  6. SluttyPet
    Even after she took the key to her room from the young woman at the desk, Jessica hovered over the list of names for another few seconds before scanning her surroundings, taking note of just how empty this place was. Looking back down at the list, she bit her lip nervously, then asked. "I... I see that you don't have allot of guests staying at the moment. I don't mean to be greedy, but could I request a second maid? Rhea and Mana are my choices."
    SluttyPet Apr 1, 2015
  7. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    "Yes, by all means! I will send them up to your room right away!" The woman picked up the phone and called the break room where Rhea and Mana were. "The girls are on their way to your room, Ma'am."
    JuicyKitty Apr 1, 2015
  8. SluttyPet
    Such wonderful service from a free hotel, it was definitely way too good to be true. Jessica was beginning to wonder if she'd slipped and fell after exiting the car. Not even a dream was as amazing as this place. Free rooms, as well as the special company that comes with it. How did such a place stay in business? How was such a place even a business? If there was a stock market for this hotel, Jessica definitely wanted in on it. Her eyes studied the young woman behind the desk for a moment, she didn't even realise it at first but she wound locking onto the woman's cleavage, though she quickly tried to pretend that she was keeping eye contact the entire time. "Is there any way one might be able to... tip the staff? For such lovely service, of course."
    SluttyPet Apr 1, 2015
  9. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    "If you want to. Our guests are welcome to do as they wish." The woman said and smiled kindly
    JuicyKitty Apr 1, 2015
  10. Zaadin19
    Hiro sighed as he parked his beat up Ford Focus in the parking lot of the hotel. It was late, crazy late, and he'd been driving all day. He was moving across the country and his car held most of his belongings, which only added to his stress. Tense and sore, he groaned as he pulled out of his car and grabbed his bag of clothes and bathroom toiletries. He didn't care how much the hotel room would cost him. He needed to rest and relax or he was going to drive off into a ditch.

Slowly the long silver haired man made his way into the hotel and over to the front desk, seeing a woman behind it and a woman in front. Not wishing to be rude, he stood in line and set his bag down by his feet, left hand rubbing his right shoulder.
    Zaadin19 Apr 1, 2015