Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

TigFur's Discussions

TigFur's Discussions

INTRODUCTION - Post here when you join the group

1. TigFur
    Group Owner
    Post here your real ASL (age, sex, location) and some info, the more details the better like, your hobbies, what you like, what you love, what you like about me.. ;) the more the better! :thumb:
    TigFur Jan 2, 2013
  2. dark lucario34
    Well I'm in Osaka visiting my brother im female and 17 my names Kurisataru (Japanese for Krystal bute people just call me Kate) and I love my cats! :)
    dark lucario34 Jan 2, 2013
  3. well i'm live in germany(berlin) and i'm 22 and my name is Jasmine (yes really :D ) and i love furry ;)
    Jan 2, 2013
  4. Fuka-tan
    My name is Fuka-tan, and I am actually eighteen years old. I am female and proud to be a part of Canadian society.
    As you can tell, I enjoy Role Playing. I'm pretty good at it. I try to be as detailed to the best of my ability.
    I like art very much. I even doodle and sketch when I have the time. I also use MS paint to make characters from a web comic I read called 'Homestuck'. I don't think I'm very good at art, but I get a few positive remarks every once in awhile.
    I do chores. Yeah, chores, so what? It's fun the way I do it. I blast some techno while I mop the floor, and it freaks my dog out!
    Speaking of my dog, I love taking care of him. His name is Maxell, but I call him Max...Or Maxxi Pad, (Because when he was a puppy we had to place down diaper pads for him to do his duty on). He can be a pain in the ass, even when he does his duty in the house. Overall he's like a son to me, and I love him.
    Well... That's about it.
    Fuka-tan Jan 3, 2013