Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Dark Kingdom Discussions

The Dark Kingdom Discussions

Kerealiana

1. PaizleeRox
    The kingdom built near the snowy regions, the small city is surrounded by an obsidian wall. A castle on the highest hill houses Ghost, ruler of it all.
    PaizleeRox Sep 2, 2013
  2. PaizleeRox
    Ghost stares out the window of his room, watching the obsidian walls, many thoughts rolling through his head. Damned Dark Kingdom armies... Cant stop thinking about them...and my new scar... He looks down at his bandaged chest, the new wound from last weeks attack.... Father'd probably be gathering his armies to go find a camp or theirs.... Not me... I just want to rest.
    PaizleeRox Sep 2, 2013
  3. PaizleeRox
    He looks towards his damaged chestplate. Going to take forever to fix...
    PaizleeRox Sep 2, 2013
  4. Yoruichi Shihouin
    Group Owner
    (Castilla is a neutral kingdom they are the city of diplomacy they only retaliate the dont attack without provocation)
    Yoruichi Shihouin Sep 2, 2013
  5. PaizleeRox
    ( Oh. Sorry XP I change it )
    PaizleeRox Sep 2, 2013
  6. PaizleeRox
    He decides to wander about the halls, opening his door to the long and twisting hallways of his small castle.... That breach will take forever to fix, wont it?
    PaizleeRox Sep 2, 2013
  7. Yoruichi Shihouin
    Group Owner
    A raven carrying the summons to the white tower at castilla in regards to the vote in execution of a succubus
    Yoruichi Shihouin Sep 2, 2013
  8. PaizleeRox
    ( Wut? I didnt understand, sorry. )
    PaizleeRox Sep 2, 2013
  9. PaizleeRox
    Ghost aimlessly wanders the castle, stopping at a window to see the raven.
    PaizleeRox Sep 3, 2013
  10. PaizleeRox
    ( I think I understand )

Ghost watches as the Raven stops at the window, dropping the paper from Castilla. Do they honestly think i'll travel aimlessly to vote for an execution? He instead writes "KILL THE SUCCUBUS" On the paper. He sends the Raven on its way.
    PaizleeRox Sep 3, 2013