Wild Wet West (adventure rp group) Discussions

L-o-s-t

1. Maria Was Kidnaped Last night Time Unknown Taken By Slave Traders
    Wich Two Brave Rescuers Are Going To Try To Save Poor Little Maria
    [​IMG]
    Aug 25, 2011
  2. [​IMG]
    Aug 25, 2011
  3. Hunter: I'm walking around with my revolver in my hand and my eyes looking sharp, i'm looking for something to kill so i can eat
    Aug 25, 2011
  4. Sephon Mcjagger
    Louis:"dam this heat good thing i got good old stolen horse on my side" looks around as a paper flys into my face "what the hell" takes it off and reads "oh ain't she sexy hmm taken by slave traders huh hmm spend or make more money, will see how good she is first" i start to think about my contacts for this kind of stuff
    Sephon Mcjagger Aug 25, 2011
  5. the slavers move out for their first stop at a large slaver town not too far from dodge thay were anctious to get rid of the sherrif as she was attracting too much attention to the locals

''Let Me Out Of This Dang Cage !!!''
    i screamed slaming my shackels against the bars
    Aug 25, 2011
  6. I hear banging not far from where i am ''Hm....'' I pull my revolver out quickly and heads to the noise
    Aug 25, 2011
  7. Sephon Mcjagger
    the sheer echo of the baning is heared "looks like i don't have to look thats good for me" i mount my horse and head off
    Sephon Mcjagger Aug 26, 2011
  8. a huge guy jumps out of the cart i and ripsm me out ouf the cage throwing me onto th floor pulling out his whip ''SHUT UP'' he stars strikeing her with it

i scream in pain as he whips my body cutting my skin with every strike
    ''aaaahhha stop stop! il be quiet i swear Help !!''
    Aug 26, 2011
  9. Sephon Mcjagger
    the hear of screams make him perk "a whip how classic" he sees a cart not to far away and readies his custom revolver
    Sephon Mcjagger Aug 26, 2011