Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

When was ya first kiss Discussions

When was ya first kiss Discussions

Lets start here :P

1. u can post ur stories here well its sorta a story if somethin else happened becuz of the KISS then post tht too if u want
    Dec 29, 2010
  2. boomstick94
    ok, anyone out there still not ever kissed anyone? come high five! no? oh ok....
    boomstick94 Dec 29, 2010
  3. Master goflame
    Um okay since I don't really know what to put . My first real kiss was when I was 13 . It happened when I still lived in new york , we were watching a movie at her house she told me to leave my shoes by the door so i did . we went to her room and sat down to watch a movie . I had my arm around her and she was leaning on me .We were watching scream I belive , anyway during the move she looked at me and kissed me deeply she moved my hand down to her panties ( she was wearing a skirt ) and i flet she was wet so i started to rub he panties pressing a little as i did. As it kept going her dad came in (we were in her room) ,she looked at me scared and said i'm not suppose to have anyone over my dad will kill you
    Master goflame Dec 29, 2010
  4. Master goflame
    .I hear her dad call her name and say is there a boy in the house she says no but i knew he saw my shoes , i hear him walk to his room well hearing that I opened the window and ran down the fire escape at full speed . when I jumped down i kinda hurt my leg but ignored the pain as i ran not looking back. I was with her for few more days before her dad found out it was me(this is the rest of it )
  5. not the most romantic film lol
    Dec 29, 2010
  6. Master goflame
    lol well we were very into scary films her more then me really
  7. well mine was with a random girl at a club, we danced a bit and then she said somethin i didnt hear, walked off smiling, didnt see her agian, wish i knew what she said, was somethin pretty long :p
    Dec 30, 2010
  8. Master goflame
    lol hey maybe she invited you over to her place
    Master goflame Dec 30, 2010
  9. that wud be RLY unlocky if she did cuz i didnt hear her :(
    Dec 30, 2010
  10. Master goflame
    it was just a guess cause she walked away smiling i would think she would want you to follow her or something
    Master goflame Dec 30, 2010