Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Horny Furry Fun (18+) Discussions

Horny Furry Fun (18+) Discussions

Midnight train to any where

1. jdc1989
    alright I'm going to be honest, this is the first public role play I've done in a few years so forgive me If I sound a little rusty but here's the idea:

"The squeal of the approaching train as the clock at the train station begins to chime at the stroke of midnight, then a sudden halt..... as the trains doors open up for the passengers. Where this train will go who knows, but everyone here will have one hell of a time getting there......"

that's about it, basically everyone will take it from there, meet new people and make new experiences through out the train ride...... I of course will be the conductor but ya just let me know what you all think and when we should get started
    jdc1989 Feb 18, 2013
  2. blooddemon127
    I think I'll join in, with Zarin as usual (pic on profile, and i'll move it to the group at some point)
    blooddemon127 Feb 19, 2013
  3. Wolfman22
    as the squeal of the brakes nears my ears, I look up from my ipod's song list and silently gets on, sitting in the farthest back corner. The blue hood from the jacket hides my face to where only the bottom of my nose downwards are visible. My mouth frowns as I look around the "room" and I sigh
    "Damn...almost outta battery..."
    Wolfman22 Feb 19, 2013
  4. sexboy19
    (I guess I'll be Becky)
    Looks up from my book only to see that it's still not my stop. "Damn, I'm almost done already."
    sexboy19 Feb 21, 2013
  5. Wolfman22
    *hears you and looks up slightly. After a bit of silence I nod to myself and raises my hood a bit* dont'cha just hate when that happens? *smirks*
    Wolfman22 Feb 21, 2013
  6. sexboy19
    Yeh, feels like you're on here for ever *sighs a little*
    sexboy19 Feb 22, 2013
  7. Wolfman22
    *nods* whatcha readin?
    Wolfman22 Feb 22, 2013
  8. sexboy19
    Oh nothin' just a graphic novel that you probably would like
    sexboy19 Feb 22, 2013
  9. Wolfman22
    *blinks* h-have we met before? You look familiar