Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Private RP Forum Discussions

Private RP Forum Discussions

Mr 328 (#2)

1. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    Blu comes out to visit her nephew Anthony in the country while his parents are out of the country, he needs come help on the farm. She's had the hots for him for some time. While she's with him she's rather sexual in her actions and then when he takes her, she gives in completely. As his slave, her responsibilities around the farm will be a little... different.
    Happybear123 May 27, 2013
  2. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    Blu looked out the window as the dirt road and dust gave way to the black and white of cows, pink pigs, and a variety of other farm animals. She smiled as the car rolled closer to the farm she'd be spending the next few weeks at. She of course had been the first to opt to take care of Anthony while his parents were away, he was such an attractive 16 year old stud. The idea made the 28 year old women sigh as her mind floated off into fantasy land, often pleasuring herself to his image, there was just so much to like! Plus, that bulge in his jeans was simply monstrous, especially for his age! She took a sip of water to clear her thoughts, pulling down the long drive and coming to a stop outside the large ranch house that would be home for some time.
  3. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    She stepped out of the car as Anthony appeared on the porch. Her long blue hair tied back in a pony tail, a tanktop with a plaid, tied belly shirt, and jean booty shorts hugged her form sensually, topping it all of with some rather pretty boots and her g-string and breasts visible when she bent over. She waved, smiling, "Hey Anthony!" she called
  4. Mr E28
    I smile at my very sexy aunty and even more so to what she is wearing "hey auntie blu..." i know she likes me more then an aunty should like her nephew... But i dont mind one bit. We both know why you offered to 'baby sit' me, but no-one else does. Ive decided that ill let you make the first move, seeing you ARE my aunty after all.
    "would you like a coffee Blu? The kettle is boiling already" i say as i help you bring some of your luggage inside, quickly having a perve on your ass and legs as you bend over to get some yourself
    Mr E28 May 28, 2013
  5. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    She smiles as he approaches her, that farmers tan was more than sexy. "Sure, thank you, I'd love some." She grinned, turning around and bending to grab her back back and duffle bag, blushing lightly as she felt his eyes scan her assets. She stood up slowly, nodding to her two rolling suit cases for him to grab. "And that should do it! Haha, I'm' dying for that coffee right now. I'm in... Your parent's room right?" she hardly waited for an answer both of them knowing that was a yes. She, contrarily did not know he knew of her attraction, and figured that he simply had eyes for beautiful women.
    Happybear123 May 29, 2013
  6. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    She walked up the steps of the ranch house, Anthony following behind her, saying back enough to watch her body move as she walked. Blu made her way down the hall and into his parents room, a large king sized bed and TV, plus a bureau and a closet, unfortunately there was only one large bathroom in the house, but it was lavish enough to compensate for its singularity.
    Happybear123 May 29, 2013
  7. Mr E28
    as you bend over infront of me, my cock throbs, wanting you "ok aunty.." i say as i grab the two suit cases and follow you inside into my parents room "ok well you unpack and ill make us a coffee and wait on the front porch for you" i smile and walk away from you, my jeans hugging my tight young ass, showing you my strong legs and back as i walk away from you
    Mr E28 Jun 3, 2013
  8. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    "Sure, see you in a minute," she smiled as he left the room, gulping quietly as she watched him walk away, god he was attractive. She freshened up quickly, pulling her shirt down so it revealed a little more, and then made her way to the porch. She beat him to it and lay out on the wicker couch. She lay out in a rather seductive way, struggling to keep a straight face as he came out and saw her so. She smiled and took the coffee from him. "Thanks," she sipped it gingerly, licking her lips in an all to teasing way. "So, what is the plan for the evening?" she asked, sitting up and leaning forward as he sat across from her, resting an elbow on her leg and her chin in her palm.
    Happybear123 Jun 4, 2013
  9. Mr E28
    as i walk out and see you laying in a seductive way i blush slightly and smile back handing you the coffee, i sit down in the chair facing the front yard, glad that the way were both sitting, theres no way you can see what happening in my pants.
    i look over as you ask me what the plan is and smile "well....last time you were here with mum and dad they never showed you around did they?...so i guess ill show you the animals and the machines we use to milk them and sheer them.." i smile, finding it hard to look away from your amazingly sexy older body
    Mr E28 Jun 5, 2013
  10. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    "Sure," she managed to keep herself composed as he spoke about milking and machines, her mind instantly falling into the gutter, imagining herself straed hellessly as he used his toys on her, or hooked to a milking machine, suctions cups hooked to her breasts, or better yet his hands milking her the old fashioned way. Her nipples got visibly hard as the ideas passed through her mind. "Lets start shall we? I'll make dinner in a bit." she smiled.
    Happybear123 Jun 5, 2013