Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Private RP Forum Discussions

Private RP Forum Discussions

Mr 328 (#3)

1. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    Zanna is a petite fairy, standing a short 8 inches on her tippy toes. She is a fairy of the magical sort, a plant fairy, more pointedly a flower fairy to be exact. She lives in the forest just outside of town, where an unsuspecting young man gets a new toy...

Pictures:
    Blonde 1 & 2
    Green 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Happybear123 Nov 13, 2013
  2. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    Zanna has blonde hair, which on occasion can appear green as she is a plant fairy and needs to blend in from time to time and as well when she is fertile or being fertilized. She has large breasts, not to large, think D cub for her size. As well she has iridescent wings on her back.

At this present moment in time, she was curled up sleeping in a flower, hidden by the yet to bloom bud, completely unaware of a human approaching and the transport of her to a flower pot in his home...
    Happybear123 Nov 13, 2013
  3. Mr E28
    I see a large flower that is yet to bloom. I pick it and take it back to my home. I plant it in a small pot and have it on my coffee table in direct sunlight. I obviously havd no idea of the fairy it contained.
    I'm a normal built male with black hair and grey eyes.
    After about an hour the flower slowly starts to open with the sunlight. I lean in closely to peak inside hoping to see what color it would be. But then I see it. A tiny little sleeping face. I frown in confusion but wait patiently as the flower blooms reaviling a tiny little woman curled up inside the now open flower
    Mr E28 Nov 14, 2013
  4. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    Zanna yawns as the flower blooms, rubbing her small eyes. Was it time to bloom already? She sat up and stretched, dressed in a simple leaf outfit. She yawned again and slowly blinked her eyes open. She looked around slowly, feeling as though something was... off. Then she looked up and gasped, seeing a very large face looking down at her. "Ah!" she squealed and dove behind a petal, attempting to hide.
    Happybear123 Nov 16, 2013
  5. Mr E28
    I see her and smile "hi..." I lean over the flower "what...are you? And don't worry I won't hurt you." After a closer look at you I realise that your actually very cute and sexy. I slowly move my hand out towards you "come on...Come out...can you understand me?"
    Mr E28 Nov 17, 2013
  6. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    Zanna slowly comes out from behind the petal, standing with her eyes on him. He didn't seem mean, she felt no immediate threat, so she spoke. "I-I can understand you." her voice was cute, innocent. "I'm Z-Zanna. I'm a flower fairy." she added watching his hand approach her, not making a move towards it, eyes taking in her surroundings, this was most definitely not the forest...
    Happybear123 Nov 27, 2013
  7. Mr E28
    I smile as you respond "well that's a cute little voice. I keep my hand near you, waiting for you to make the next move "this is my house. I didn't know you were in the flower I picked. This is my home. This is where I live and...I'd like it if you stayed with me" looking at your tiny naked body makes my cock twitch with Lucy for you
    Mr E28 Nov 27, 2013
  8. Mr E28
    (Lust* not Lucy :/ damn auto correct)
    Mr E28 Nov 27, 2013
  9. Happybear123
    Group Owner
    "W-well, you have a very big home." she smiled. He didn't seem to post a threat, her iridescent wings flitting behind her back. She slowly approached his out stretched hand, eyes watching it carefully. Her wings became a blur momentarily as she lifted herself up and landed delicately on his pal, sitting on her knees as she looked up to him. "Who are you?" she asked, "What are you?" she patted his hand curiously, her delicate fingers stroking his palm.
    Happybear123 Nov 29, 2013
  10. Mr E28
    I smile "I'm a person...a human. What are you? My name is Nate... What is your name cute thing?" I say as I watch you feely hand. My eyes looking all over your sexy tiny body with lust, just wanting to know if I could even fit a finger in you
    Mr E28 Nov 29, 2013