Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Video Game Nerds Discussions

Video Game Nerds Discussions

Next Gen consoles

1. Mr Mordor
    Which Next-Gen console are you excited the most? PS4? XBOX ONE?
    Leave your opinion here :3
    Mr Mordor Nov 20, 2013
  2. D-Dog666
    PS4 no question, Sony FTW. I don't want anything to do with the Microsoft spy machine that is the X-Box One.
    D-Dog666 Nov 20, 2013
  3. walapi
    Hmmm... Computer ! (And if I must choose... PS4)
    walapi Nov 20, 2013
  4. Mr Mordor
    Walapi, you can't go wrong with PC either xD! I think I would get both since:
    1. The first console I owned was a PS1. Metal Gear Solid FTW!!!
    2. I'm more comfortable playing an XBOX, and the first game that got me into games was Halo 3.
    3. And of course PC because of League of Legends.
    4. Don't forget about the WII U because in some point we all grow up playing Mario games
    That's all I have to say right now :3
    Mr Mordor Nov 22, 2013
  5. The PS4 is looking sweet, but with so many issues right out of the gate, I would probably go PC. The X-bone has had too many last minute adjustments to appease fans who, reasonably, thought that a lot of the consoles restrictions (I.e. No sharing games, more focus on entertainment than just gaming) were bogus. You can't have spent a year of planning with all that software, then just expect me to believe you can remove it with no negative back draws.
    Nov 22, 2013
  6. D-Dog666
    Looking back on things. I would still go with the 4. I just wish i had been up to date with the fact you MUST have PlayStation Plus for online multiplayer.
    D-Dog666 Sep 6, 2014