Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Island Discussions

The Island Discussions

North Beach

1. The beach on the northern end of the island is a warm and glittered with golden sands. Behind the beach is the entrance to a dense jungle with thick greenery blocking the entrance. To the far right of the beach is another passage into a more open area of the jungle, but it's between two large boulders with a tiny gap between them that one could just barely squeeze through.
    Oct 21, 2013
  2. seenityet
    Group Owner
    I jump from tree top to tree top as I wonder the island. Being one of the few people who we're born on the Island, I know the place well. I see smoke in the distance as it bellows from the blue shimmering water.
    seenityet Oct 21, 2013
  3. *Neko washed up on the shore, unconscious and breathing in a rasping manner. He began to choke and splutter awake before pushing his torso up off the sand with his hands as he began to vomit sea water. As soon as he had it all out of his system, he lay on his back and stared up at the sky, panting* "Urgh... Curse you... ocean" *He murmured, dazed and exhausted* "Where am I? Wh- what happened?" *He took a moment to recover before he sat up and observed his surroundings by turning his head this way and that* "Seriously... Where the heck am I?"
    Oct 21, 2013
  4. seenityet
    Group Owner
    (Sorry switching to 3rd person) *Nay-to begins to twitch as he hears the strange sound. His ears point to the direction it comes from and starts to leap towards it through the tree's. Not making a sound as Nay-to passes through the jungle seamlessly. He homes in on his target*
    seenityet Oct 21, 2013
  5. *Neko slowly stood on his feet and turned to face the jungle behind him* "Hm.." *He drew his ninjato from his back and walked towards the jungle entrance where he began hacking and slicing through thick walls of plants and shrubbery, but the entrance was too thick and the trees too close together to pass through* "There must be another way" *He muttered to himself as he sheathed his weapon and began to walk around the outside of the jungle* "Nope, it's all to thick. I'd use ninjutsu, but I'm too fatigued as it is. Besides, I don't know what I could use to pass through"
    Oct 21, 2013
  6. seenityet
    Group Owner
    *As Nay-to gets closer his senses go wild with the new smells and sounds that Neko brought with him. Nay-to's eyes widen as he gets closer to the target. He starts to leap up the tree trunks to see if he can spot this new creature. Nay-to gets to the edge of the jungle and stands up on his hind legs and smells the air hoping for a clue to where to go next.
    seenityet Oct 21, 2013
  7. *Neko stopped suddenly as his ears twitched and he sniffed the air. He could hear the sound of someone or something landing, and could smell them close by. He slowly reached for his weapon and drew it before taking a few steps back and waited for the scent to come closer. He began thinking up what jutsu to use should he have to engage in combat, and began darting his eyes around the beach for quick exits should he need to flee* "Damn! I just washed up here and next thing I know, it's inhabited"
    Oct 21, 2013
  8. seenityet
    Group Owner
    Nay-to looks to the right and spots Neko in the distance. Nay-to's eye's narrow as he tries to zoom in on his target. He starts to walk towards Neko with out a care
    seenityet Oct 21, 2013
  9. *Neko performed a quick hand sign* "Shadow clone jutsu!" *Two solid replicas of Neko appeared either side of him from clouds of smoke* "Come out now or we burn the jungle and you along with it!" *Neko threatened*
    Oct 22, 2013
  10. seenityet
    Group Owner
    Nay-to laughs as he continues to walk on the tree tops "So you come to my lands and threaten me" Nay-to shouts to grab your attention. He pulls out his spear and throws it hitting both the clones. "So what do you want......Boy"
    seenityet Oct 22, 2013