Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

18+ CreepyPasta Discussions

18+ CreepyPasta Discussions

Personal fan fic story

1. shadowhawk2556
    So I've been writing this story for about a few months now known as son of mad men. Anyone interested?
    shadowhawk2556 Mar 29, 2015
  2. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    Yeah sure I'd like to read it.
    JuicyKitty Mar 29, 2015
  3. shadowhawk2556
    Son of a Mad Man. Chapter 1: Hidden Truth

The day was July, 2, 1997 I was a 5 year old baby at the time. My name is Zachary James Jones and this day is when my life changed forever. It was the day my mother died.My mother and I were on the road heading to my grandparents house in Montana when a drunk Semi driver slammed right in our car on the driver side. My mother was killed instantly.
    shadowhawk2556 Mar 30, 2015
  4. shadowhawk2556
    After her death I was sent to live my grandparents we were going to vist. They took care of me for most of my life, everything seemed normal till I reach the age of 16. It was June, 11, 2009, I was still 15 and the next day was my birthday. I have grown into a lean and tall guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, oh and before I forget I have a minor case of C.I.P.A. (Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis). An extremely rare inherited disorder of the nervous system which prevents the sensation of pain, heat, cold, or any real nerve-related sensations. I was in a year round school so I was in school. I didn't want to invite too many people for my birthday.
  5. shadowhawk2556
    I really only invited my best friend Ben, who was a little older then I was but we known each other since elementary, he had also had blonde hair but he had green eyes, he a little shorter then me but when it came to playing video games there was no game he couldn't beat and my girlfriend Ally, we've been friends since we started high school but we started dating at the begining of this school year. She was roughly about 5"5' an average body, long wave dark brown hair and brown eyes, she would sometimes hit me for no reason, she knows that it doesn't hurt me but she does it any way becuase she can and amoung the girls at the school wasn't known as the prettiest but to me she was the prettiest in my universe. We were going to go to the movies after I got my drivers license.
  6. shadowhawk2556
    That night while I was having dinner with my grandparents just like every night. While we were eating my Papa (yes I call my grandparents Nana and Papa if you got a problem with it you can go to hell) was acting a little nervous for some reason. "Everything ok Papa?" I asked him. "Zac what do you know about your father?" he ask me out of the blue. At first I looked puzzled then after a moment or two I answered. "Just what you guys have told me. That he was farmer and that he died in an accident while I was still my mom's stomach. Why do you ask?" I ask to him. He then looked at Nana and then she looked at me holding my hand tightly. "Well honey that wasn't really what happened. Your father left you and your mother the day you were born. We don't know why but all we really knew about him was that he was" she paused as if she was looking for the proper words to use "different then most men" she says with fear in her voice.
  7. shadowhawk2556
    I looked at them confused "so he's alive and you kept this from me. How come?" I ask. Papa moved to the other side of me holding my other hand "We were trying to protect you. We feared that if you knew he was alive that you might run off and try to go find him on your own but now that your turning 16 tomorrow we felt that you had a right to know that truth" he says with sadness in his eyes. Now normal kids would of been mad and ran off but I already knew i wasn't entirerly normal. "It's ok I forgive you guys. You only did it out of conceren for me and I'm glad you told me now. Thank you." I said to both of them, gave them a hug and kiss and went off to do my homework
  8. shadowhawk2556
    This is just chapter one let me know if you guys want to read more.