Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Piss Play (18+) Discussions

Piss Play (18+) Discussions

Piss on me

1. sluttybi
    Group Owner
    I want multiple people to treat me like the slut I am and abuse my body before covering it in your fluids.
    sluttybi Jul 14, 2014
  2. mrs.sexyles
    since when have you been so adventurous ;3
    mrs.sexyles Jul 16, 2014
  3. FurryLoverWill
    I'll treat you like the little slut you are and use and abuse your body then defitily cover it completely in all my fluids. PM me soon so we can get started with me using you as my little piss slut.
    FurryLoverWill Jul 24, 2014
  4. sluttybi
    Group Owner
    Hehe that sounds good but I kinda want it to be public.
    sluttybi Jul 27, 2014
  5. mrs.sexyles
    hehe ill be one person to abuse you ;3
    mrs.sexyles Jul 28, 2014
  6. sluttybi
    Group Owner
    yay yay yay yay yay <3
    sluttybi Jul 29, 2014
  7. mrs.sexyles
    hehe shall we wait or can i get started ;3
    mrs.sexyles Jul 29, 2014
  8. SluttyPet
    *I enter fully nude, my large breasts on full display, as well as my six inch equine cock, and heavy balls filled with futa cum. My deflated rod dangles between my powerful thighs like a large serpent. Every step is more like a leisurely stroll, and my slightly raised chin and glazed stare seems to give me a rather snobbish vibe, however, once I stop in the middle of the room and look from the girl seeking to be used to the woman seeking to use her, I smile and ask* Is there still room for one more? I'd love to join you ladies, if you don't mind~
    SluttyPet Jul 29, 2014
  9. mrs.sexyles
    hehe well this is my lovely pet but since she wants to be used you are more then welcome to
    mrs.sexyles Aug 2, 2014
  10. SluttyPet
    *I giggle at your response, then move a little closer to the both of you* So, who goes where first? I'd like the young lady to decide since this is all about her. Of course, I don't want to tell you how to treat your property. So long as I get a shot at cumming in her little pussy, then filling her womb with warm golden liquids after, I can gladly wait my turn.
    SluttyPet Aug 2, 2014