Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Lyria Academy Discussions | Page 3

Lyria Academy Discussions

Principal's Quarters

1. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -He growls as a new blade materializes out of the shadows again- "Cause you like living do you not?"
    Badoggie Oct 15, 2011
  2. Myokehn
    I could ask you the same young man, If I feel threatened I can have an armed guard rush in and take you out in under 2 seconds.
    Myokehn Oct 15, 2011
  3. danteparadiso
    well under some jurisdiction he's still a member of the school *looks at the principal intensely* instead of re-writing the school's policies I want to make a compromise.... Why not add a college to increase the schools accreditation and popularity?
    danteparadiso Oct 15, 2011
  4. danteparadiso
    that way Myokehn Igura can still attend and not have to leave
  5. Myokehn
    *Smiles calmly, but oddly mischieviously*
    I'll tell you what. If you can come up with a strong, logical argument for why I should allow Mr. Igura to stay, I'll add a College building.
    Myokehn Oct 15, 2011
  6. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    -He smirks- "You havent been recieving the reports huh? Guards wont work incase you did not see I can shift into the shadows.." -He growls getting back on track-
    Badoggie Oct 15, 2011
  7. Myokehn
    The rules, you cannot make it emotional, you cannot use threats, and you cannot use anyone's names but Mr. Igura's. Do you accept?
    Myokehn Oct 15, 2011
  8. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    "He is nice, Helpful, and I will stab your back if you do not?"
    Badoggie Oct 15, 2011
  9. Badoggie
    Group Owner
    (LOL DAMIT!!! Ignore that one it was supposed tobe before you >.<)
    Badoggie Oct 15, 2011
  10. danteparadiso
    that sir *puts a pile of paper on your desk* has already been been accounted for. these papers show how much his family has invested into this school, the many academic gratifications that hes earned to sponsor the school and your political influence stating that the strong should be held and taught in a friendly environment