Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Hotel Erotica Discussions

Hotel Erotica Discussions

Room 402

1. Zaadin19
    A simply designed room with a single large bed, a cushy chair, a small coffee table and a TV on a dresser. The in-suite bathroom was simple in design as well with a walk in shower, a sink, and a toilet- the basics. The color design was all autumn colors- tans and reds. The biggest plus though was that the mattress on the bed was actually rather comfy and it didn't smell of cleaner or other such products. It just smelled clean. Possibly because it had never been slept in before.
    Zaadin19 Apr 1, 2015
  2. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    Kalani walked up to the room, dressed in her usual Indian outfit. She stopped in front of the door and knocked on it "hello, Sir, I am Kalani...and I'm here to service you." She said, her accent making her sound younger than she actually was.
    JuicyKitty Apr 1, 2015
  3. Zaadin19
    Hiro used the key to open his door then stepped into the room with a deep feeling of ease. Finally he could rest and relax after the long day's drive. With a smile to himself he closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed, tossing his bag onto the cushy chair. He sat on the edge of the bed and took off his shoes and socks, moaning as he wiggled his toes. Despite having been on his ass the whole drive, his feet hurt- an odd conundrum to say the least. Unbuttoning his shirt, he stood once again and stretched a bit before removing the garmet and walking bare chested to the bathroom where he washed his face and hands. The cool water was so refreshing he decided right then and there a shower was necessary- completely forgetting that a maid was supposed to come up and see him. Or maybe it was the unconscious thought of it that was pushing him to shower. He stank from driving in a hot car and felt grimy and gross.

((Part 1 cause stupid character limits. T.T))
    Zaadin19 Apr 1, 2015
  4. Zaadin19
    Ditching his pants and boxers, he climbed into the shower with his lean, muscled body nude and turned on the spray, gasping as first cold water hit him square on the chest and groin- certainly a wake up call there. Shuddering, he fiddled with the shower's knobs until it sprayed just right (giggity) before relaxing under the luke warm spray. He had totally left the room's door unlocked, too tired to think about such trivial things as being robbed. Picking up the bar of soap, he scrubbed his body down before ditching the soap for the shampoo, rinsing his body off while sudsing up his hair. Finally he rinsed the shampoo from his hair and relaxed under the spray, letting it beat down on his back and ass.

((Part 2 cause stupid character limits. >.> Going to have to shorten my posts from now on.))
    Zaadin19 Apr 1, 2015
  5. Zaadin19
    When he heard a voice that was certainly not in his head this time, he blinked and shut off the shower. Shit! That was the maid! He quickly got out of the shower and grabbed one of the thin body towels all hotels were famous for, wrapping it around his waist and holding it in place with his left hand as he went to the door. "Hello! Sorry about that. Come on in," he greeted her as he opened the door, his eyes taking in the beautiful exotic woman.

((Finally posted it all. x.x))
    Zaadin19 Apr 1, 2015
  6. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    Kalani smiled at the man. "Hello sir, you requested my services?" She asked, blushing at his bare chest.
    JuicyKitty Apr 1, 2015
  7. Zaadin19
    Hiro nodded and smiled at the woman, gesturing with his right hand for her to come inside. "Yes please, do come in," He told her before heading towards the bathroom. "Let me dry off first," he called over his shoulder before stepping into the bathroom, taking the towel from his hips and quickly drying his body and hair, though his silver locks would remain a bit damp. He'd left the bathroom door open entirely unintentionally. When he finished drying, he wrapped the towel back around his waist and re-entered the room. "So how long have you been giving massages?" he asked, clearly having completely misunderstood what she'd meant by servicing. He laid down on the bed on his stomach with the towel covering his ass, his wide back exposed to her.
    Zaadin19 Apr 1, 2015
  8. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    She grew confused when he asked her about massages. "Sir this is an erotic hotel...a sex hotel...and I am one of it's employees." She said. "My job is to pleasure our guests."
    JuicyKitty Apr 1, 2015
  9. Zaadin19
    Hiro could not have possibly flipped around faster than he did, looking at her with total surprise for all of five seconds before he blushed and things started to click in his head. Oh shit fuck balls! Quickly thinking over what was happening, he sat there with the towel covering his lap. Well... he'd already checked in and did have a beautiful woman in the room with him. Seemed a shame to just send her away over a complete misunderstanding- especially if she wouldn't get paid for the time she wasted because of him. Might as well make the most of it. "Oh," he said simply, clearly embarrassed as he chewed on his lip then he focused his gaze back on her again. "Well then..." he started as he held out a hand for her, his blush fading as he said softly, "Come here."
    Zaadin19 Apr 1, 2015