Hotel Erotica Discussions

Hotel Erotica Discussions

room 714

1. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    This room is for myself and SluttyBi
    JuicyKitty Jul 11, 2015
  2. sluttybi
    I walk into the room and admire the size and furnishings. "Boy, they really have thought of everything" I say to myself as I see the box of toys poking out from under the bed. I quickly store my bags and look at the list of girls that has been placed on a sturdy looking table. Once I've selected I pick up the phone and ring down the the reception desk, asking for Ella to make her way to my room. My futa twitches at the thoughts of what is about to happen.
    sluttybi Jul 11, 2015
  3. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    Today was ella's first day on the job. The well endowed 15 year old made her way to room 714 to meet the person who would be taking her virginity. Once she reached the room she lightly knocked on the door. "Hello, I'm Ella and I will be your maid for the evening." She said.
    JuicyKitty Jul 12, 2015
  4. sluttybi
    I open the door and smile as I see you stood there. "Beautiful. Looks Like I made the right decision." I remark as I lead you into the room.
    sluttybi Jul 12, 2015
  5. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    "I hope you don't mind me being 15." She said as she stood in front of her client and began unbuttoning her pajamas, which were her uniform.
    JuicyKitty Jul 12, 2015
  6. sluttybi
    "15 is a little young for my tastes, but for you I can make an exception" I pull you into me before you can strip fully and kiss you gently. "There's no need to strip quite so quickly."
    sluttybi Jul 12, 2015
  7. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    Ella blushed at the closeness of their bodies and even more so from the kiss. "What would you like me to do for you, mistress?" The girls were only to refer to the customers as Master or Mistress. Ella stood there in the arms of the woman, her breasts threatening to burst from her top as the first four buttons were undone.
    JuicyKitty Jul 12, 2015
  8. sluttybi
    "Oh so many things, but lets start of slowly. I want to admire that cute little body of yours first." I gently push you away from me so I can look at you properly. "bend over for me, let me get a nice view of that ass being hugged by those pyjamas."
    sluttybi Jul 12, 2015
  9. JuicyKitty
    Group Owner
    Ella nodded and bent over, using the wall to support her. As she leaned over her pajamas rode up, showing off her virgin pussy, which was growing wet from the drug that her boss/father gave her to make her horny.
    JuicyKitty Jul 12, 2015
  10. sluttybi
    "mmmmm so cute." I move up behind you and grab your ass, my semi erect futa pressing against you. "we're going to be having lots of fun"
    sluttybi Jul 12, 2015