Pokemon trainers Discussions

Pokemon trainers Discussions

Sandy beach

1. kurusaki strife
    Group Owner
    A battle arena sutible for water types
    kurusaki strife Aug 12, 2010
  2. PaizleeRox
    Alice strolls on the beach, all her Pokemon out. " Chandelure! Stop trying to hurt Oshawott. " she calls to the misbehaving Pokemon.
    PaizleeRox Mar 11, 2013
  3. PaizleeRox
    Alice grads Chandlure, letting him know through her phycic abilites that he shoudltn hurt Oshawott.

(yes, Alice is a phycic, and not just through Chandlure, her whole team. She has to be near them though. )
    PaizleeRox Apr 8, 2013
  4. taradavy
    *He swims up to the beach on his Blastoise laughing* oh hello there *He notices other people*
    taradavy Apr 8, 2013
  5. No Vacancies
    ~a shadow swoops overhead, glistening in the sunlight. As it gets closer the creature starts to take shape. It is a boy riding a oddly coloured green Dragonite.~ you there! ~the Dragonite lands in front of Alice~ you challenge me to a battle?
    No Vacancies Apr 8, 2013
  6. PaizleeRox
    " Im up for it. " Alice has a glint in her eye, a signal that she is ready for everything.
    PaizleeRox Apr 8, 2013
  7. No Vacancies
    I think I shall start with Dragonite ~I climb off Dragonite and stands back~ are you ready?
    No Vacancies Apr 8, 2013
  8. PaizleeRox
    " Anytime. "

Oshawott! Get ready. Right!
    PaizleeRox Apr 8, 2013
  9. PaizleeRox
    Oshawott stands ground.

( 200 base HP for all? )
    PaizleeRox Apr 8, 2013
  10. taradavy
    *He rests on his Blastoise's shell* oh oh a battle lets watch.."Raichu chu!" *He looks at Raichu* maybe next time *He smiles*
    taradavy Apr 8, 2013