Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Wolf Manor Discussions | Page 2

Wolf Manor Discussions

Second floor

1. ShadowWolf13
    Group Owner
    *Opens the next door* This is the bathing room *The room is filled with Moist warm air and multiple tubs on the floor*
    ShadowWolf13 Oct 8, 2010
  2. SilverWolf19
    I peak inside the door "Wow, very nice. But I have to ask is there anything you don't have here?" I ask looking back at you
    SilverWolf19 Oct 8, 2010
  3. cumhomedoggy123
    Kalin arrived on the second floor, he waited for April to get up the stairs. "Well, might as well get to know each other some. What kind of background do you come from?" He asked, walking beside her.
    cumhomedoggy123 Oct 8, 2010
  4. ShadowWolf13
    Group Owner
    Hm? ... There probly something. But let's continue.
    ShadowWolf13 Oct 8, 2010
  5. SilverWolf19
    I laugh slightly before following you again
    SilverWolf19 Oct 8, 2010
  6. Pink_Dragon_Slave
    "Oh. I worked at a underwater bar. As a waitress" i said.
    Pink_Dragon_Slave Oct 8, 2010
  7. ShadowWolf13
    Group Owner
    The only thing in theses rooms are guest beds. Let me to show you the Master's Chamber.
    ShadowWolf13 Oct 8, 2010
  8. SilverWolf19
    I smile and follow you "So are there any vacancies?" I ask jokingly
    SilverWolf19 Oct 8, 2010
  9. cumhomedoggy123
    "Underwater bar? Sounds pretty exclusive, at least for my kind." Kalin laughed some, looking on ahead at the doors. He peeked in one and saw the study room. "If you worked underwater, what brings you to land?" The wolf asked, closing the door and moving on.
    cumhomedoggy123 Oct 8, 2010
  10. ShadowWolf13
    Group Owner
    *Looks back seriously* That the only reason you and the others are here, becuase no one has Stayed here in Wolf Manor. *Rubs Yellow eyes* ...Here is my room *Pulls a key from pocket and unlocks the large door*
    ShadowWolf13 Oct 8, 2010