Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

PlayGround =3 Discussions

PlayGround =3 Discussions

so wats this social club about?

1. jdc1989
    so basically we role play in this social group and act like either gurus or sex slaves? or em i wrong?
    jdc1989 Jul 18, 2010
  2. Naughty-Maid-Kitsune
    Group Owner
    right, No guro at all slaves are ok though, just not the kind that sneeks around behind there owners back,
    Naughty-Maid-Kitsune Jul 20, 2010
  3. jdc1989
    hmmm interesting okay i think i got it (sorry i had to ask such a stupid question but i just wanted to make sure wat this group was all about.)
    jdc1989 Jul 20, 2010
  4. Rua area
    It's about being playful! =D
    Rua area Jul 25, 2010
  5. jdc1989
    being playful??? u mean like messing with each other or playing with each other?
    jdc1989 Jul 28, 2010
  6. Naughty-Maid-Kitsune
    Group Owner
    that sounds fun doesnt it? <3
    Naughty-Maid-Kitsune Aug 11, 2010
  7. jdc1989
    ya it does ;) lol though all i really know is roleplaying though lately i havent really had any good ideas for one
    jdc1989 Aug 11, 2010
  8. kurack
    Emmm sorry to ask, but Im from Mexico And Im not familiar to term GURU or GURO ... can anyone explain me? I like the slave thing but :O ... hehe just dont get it. I roleplay, thats why I joined xD
    kurack Aug 23, 2010
  9. Migoto-Futanari
    its the japanese word for people ripping apart a persons body in order to have sex with them. usually while they are still alive, an example would be you cutting off the arms and legs of a girl and then fucking her.
    Migoto-Futanari Sep 8, 2010
  10. Atriya
    Migoto's pretty much got it. It usually involves some type of extreme gore, violence, and quite frequently, death.

Never saw the appeal of it myself. The idea of someone doing that to me is... Unsettling.
    Atriya Oct 8, 2010