Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

People That Enjoy Typing Properly Discussions

People That Enjoy Typing Properly Discussions

substituting ER with an A

1. Johnnyboyyy
    I play xbox alot and im tired of seeing people with gamertags with things like lil instead of little or killa instead of killer and im not racist or anything but its usually black or mexican people that have that stuff it's just stupid having so many illiterate people in this world!!!!
    Johnnyboyyy Mar 11, 2010
  2. wez133
    ill second that :)
    wez133 Jun 5, 2010
  3. XxSmexxiiBunnieexX
    Well You CAN Understandd Ihtt , Can'tt Youu .?? Those People Type The Way Theyy Be Talkinn' , We're not In Fuckinqq School , People Don'tt Care if They Type Correctlly , Deal Withh Ihtt , damn .
    XxSmexxiiBunnieexX Aug 2, 2013
  4. Mr Mordor
    But the thing that annoys me while playing Xbox, people that has too many x's in their gamertags it irritates me because they think adding xs makes them cool
    Mr Mordor Aug 26, 2013
  5. XxSmexxiiBunnieexX
    It doesn't make them look cool , it's just pretty ._.
    XxSmexxiiBunnieexX Sep 23, 2013
  6. Unsleeping Virus
    Xs don't make anything look cool, nor does it look pretty.
    The assumption IS, though, that someone wants to appear cool or "unique" by jumping onto the bandwagon and ending up being lumped together with all the other sheep out there.
    Unsleeping Virus Sep 23, 2013
  7. AyKay69
    Xx420faggotslayerxX
    AyKay69 Sep 24, 2013
  8. XxSmexxiiBunnieexX
    They do. Also, what's wrong with that? If I wanna be unique and I am unique what's wrong with showing it in typing? Omg,like grammer is everything that matters,also the xs in the username is just like to ''decorate'' the username. Also wtf that that sheep shit?
    XxSmexxiiBunnieexX Oct 24, 2013
  9. Lecora
    I kinda agree with the x's in a name to decorate. I mostly only do it as a last resort because I'm a person of stubbornness. I like my username and I rather decorate then add some random number tag to it; I don't want to be just another number.

I do agree there can be too many (who needs more than 1-3? anything past that and they probably feel used their face to finish making their gamertag).
    Lecora Oct 24, 2013
  10. Unsleeping Virus
    Sheep all follow one leader, which is usually a male with a bell attached to his collar. Being in a group of sheep is an analogy for saying that they're all just doing what some other idiot is doing.
    I thought you were intelligent. You claimed it yourself, in a way.
    Unsleeping Virus Oct 25, 2013