Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Dark Kingdom Discussions

The Dark Kingdom Discussions

Terinvod

1. allonon23
    A black palace standing in the middle of a crumbling, cracked ground high in the mountains. It surrounded by mines and barracks full of creatures of evil, including humans and the like that have chosen the road of chaos. Within its walls it contains homes, businesses and the like, same as any other kingdom. However, it has no churches or law enforcers, as it has few laws. Stealing is one of the few laws actually enforced by some, mainly businesses.
    allonon23 Sep 2, 2013
  2. allonon23
    Deus approached the king and began to whisper his soothing lies and hidden commands. The king just smiled and nodded as he listened to his puppeteer.
    "Let us make a move, attack a kingdom. One with few, if any, allies. We could crush them and seize their kingdom for our own."
    allonon23 Sep 2, 2013
  3. Badoggie
    the same angel boy appeared "So. Anyone here that you need me to take care of?" He asked sighing as his stomach rumbled "Preferably a succubus.."
    Badoggie Sep 2, 2013
  4. Badoggie
    (Hes a harvester and eats souls to get most of his nutrition and stuffz )
    Badoggie Sep 2, 2013
  5. allonon23
    The king looks up and shakes his head. "What's this about a succubus?"
    "A succubus... They have powerful connections to nature. Why, one with a significant soul count would be able to manipulate nature." Deus says placing a hand on the kings shoulder.
    allonon23 Sep 2, 2013
  6. Badoggie
    "Correct brother. Though all I care about is how many souls they have collected and if their soul is tasty." He chuckled.
    Badoggie Sep 2, 2013
  7. allonon23
    "Sadly they consume souls so you can't count them. But they do no eat them per say. They boost their power with them instead." Deus says looking at the king.
    "That would come in handy and we could use the power if we are to engage in war in the future. Too bad they are uncommon." The king says sighing. He looks at Deus and than at the other angel. "Do you happen to know where on is?"
    allonon23 Sep 2, 2013
  8. Badoggie
    "If I did I would be dining down." He smirked softly "A growing boy needs his nutrition after all...even if it comes from whores.." He frowned shuddering at the last time he devoured a succubus. "They are used more for lust related purposes...Summon one if you find the spell..And know how to read old Latin." He smirked leaning on his scythe
    Badoggie Sep 2, 2013
  9. allonon23
    "Sex is how they take souls. Other than being good sex, they are fierce fighters." Deus says watching the other angel.
    The king nods and looks at Deus. "I wouldn't want to endanger our men though, a succubus would suck the life out of our army."
    allonon23 Sep 2, 2013
  10. Badoggie
    "Precisely though they make good matrons and mothers I suppose. They do have some standards...Oddly enough." He sighed. "And besides. The more men...Women...Or inbetween they suck up the better the soul of the actual succubus tastes.." He smiled licking his lips. "Well I am off."
    Badoggie Sep 2, 2013