Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The end of the creed Discussions

The end of the creed Discussions

The assassin order

1. XDark-KittenX
    Group Owner
    the home of the assassins and the one place your shadow is your own shadow were you can feal safe and at ease, here you can rest and train with other assassins or were you can be with someone and not fear there safety also here you can restok on important tems such as bullits, throwing knives, smokebombs etc..
    XDark-KittenX Oct 23, 2011
  2. XDark-KittenX
    Group Owner
    it was quiet in the great halls of the order building and was just how i liked it tho i wasent alone infact assassins and monks went about with there day to day dutys but not me infact even tho i had things to do i rather just take a nap tho i wonderd what would happen if a high assassin found out what i was doing
    XDark-KittenX Oct 23, 2011
  3. smexyfireman
    ~walks up to you and pokes you softly~
    (looks like we need to get this going before others join in)
    smexyfireman Oct 24, 2011
  4. Adelphia
    -walks through the halls and looks around-
    Adelphia Oct 26, 2011
  5. TheRookieGod
    I walk to a repairman and have my hidden blades fixed, and wonder the halls aimlessly.
    TheRookieGod Oct 26, 2011
  6. Adelphia
    -keeps walking as i pull out one of my daggers and run my thumb slightly along it-
    Adelphia Oct 26, 2011
  7. TheRookieGod
    I see Marceron. "Marceron, greetings, my friend. How went your last assasination?"
    TheRookieGod Oct 26, 2011
  8. danteparadiso
    you hear a banging on the door* please let me in I am gravely hurt and i need to see the leader of this chapter! *the voice having a thick french accent*
    danteparadiso Oct 26, 2011
  9. Adelphia
    "it's Guillaume my friend Marceron is my last name and it went fairly well"
    Adelphia Oct 26, 2011
  10. danteparadiso
    leaning against the door breathing heavily from the wound waiting for someone to let me in*
    danteparadiso Oct 26, 2011