Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Last hope Discussions

The Last hope Discussions

The Last hope

1. AngelOfPleasure
    Group Owner
    The starship landed inside of a small little valley, badly damaged and broken thanks to its narrow escapes. Over the ridges lies the unknown...for now atleast.
    AngelOfPleasure Jan 12, 2013
  2. Sawyer521
    I let out groan as I open my eyes slowly. My head was throbbing with pain as I sit up slightly. Loose wires were flailing about, sparking widely around me. Lights flicker on and off. I use a nearby table to lift myself to my feet. I hold on my head as I slowly, and painfully walk out of the room and into the many corridors of the starship.
    Sawyer521 Jan 12, 2013
  3. AngelOfPleasure
    Group Owner
    "Fireteam unchained! Check in!" I called as my vision cleared.
    "Julia's here...wrecker!?!" I called, hearing no reply. I searched around in the piles of wreckage, coming cross Wreckers twisted corpse. "S-sir! Wrecker..H..He's dead!" I called
  4. Sawyer521
    I collapse onto my knees. Holding onto my head tightly as my vision blurs. I recover and get to my feet again. Feeling very light head as I lean against the walls of the corridors. Slowly dragging myself, trying to find an exit.
    Sawyer521 Jan 12, 2013
  5. AngelOfPleasure
    Group Owner
    "...Ah shit!" I exclaimed, limping over to the corpse. I reached down and pulled his dogtags off, and pocketed them. "See you soon buddy." I muttered quietly, turning to the door.
    I stood over the body, frowing, ignoring the searing pain in my leg. "S..Sir, we need to find the commander."
  6. Sawyer521
    "Must... Find... Help..." I say to myself weakly as I wander around the corridors, slowly and painfully. "Must... find..." I collapse onto my knees. My vision blurs before I vomited onto the floor. I let out a few coughs as I climb back onto my feet. My vision back again. As I continue on my way. "There... Has to... be some...one..."
    Sawyer521 Jan 12, 2013
  7. AngelOfPleasure
    Group Owner
    I stepped out in the hallway, and almost smashed into you. "W-whoa!" I exclaimed, losing my balance, but preventing my collaspe by grabbing the wall
    "Sir?" I asked, running to the doorway, hand on my pistol.
  8. Sawyer521
    My eyes widen in surprise at the sudden appearance of another human. I collapse onto the metal floor from the surprise, holding my arms up weakly to protect myself If they decide to attack me in confusion as I slowly crawled backwards. Frightened.
    Sawyer521 Jan 12, 2013
  9. AngelOfPleasure
    Group Owner
    "Julia! Injurered. Looks like shock aswell!" I exclaimed, removing my helm. "Hey..you alright?" I asked, looking down at you.
    I removed the hand, and knelt down to you. "Its alright..your okay." I said quietly.
  10. Sawyer521
    I look at the man, before looking at the woman beside me. "W-who are you?" I say weakly, looking at the girl.
    Sawyer521 Jan 12, 2013