Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Island Discussions

The Island Discussions

The Mog-hue beach

1. seenityet
    Group Owner
    Nay-to wondered down the beach as he had seen the ship in the distance. Fascinated by other creatures he would watch and study there way's. However the ship had been in a storm and had began to sink "I wonder if any one survives" He walks a bit further and sits down to watch
    seenityet Oct 25, 2013
  2. *Sliding Out from a wave Tyra finaly Hits the shore...her face being Too the side But luckely Not down in the water or sand as she wont drown that way...but her side is Badly torn up... her entire Left side on Hip's Shoulder Elbow's and hands and knee on the left side is badly Bruised...*
    Oct 25, 2013
  3. seenityet
    Group Owner
    Nay-to continue's to scan his surrounding's to see Tyra wash up. His gaze narrows to get a closer look. He gets up and runs towards her. He slides in next to her and leans her body forward and puts his arms under her torso "Hey you awake........Can you hear me?" He checks her pulse and place his head on her chest to see if he could hear Tyra's heart beat
    seenityet Oct 25, 2013
  4. The Lizard girl's heart beat is very weak as well as her Pulse...she will need help and quick as she is loosing blood from the vicious deep wounds from slamming into a rock or even the cliff side...that probably Knocked her Out as well...*
    Oct 25, 2013
  5. seenityet
    Group Owner
    Nay-to feels the blood as it runs through his hands "Dam it" He rips off parts of his clothing and wraps it around the wounds "This wont do, I need help" Nay-to looks up and roars. His open mouth reveals his rows of razor sharp teeth. He stops "I hope they heard me" He looks back at Tyra "Come on you can make it" He looks out towards the sea where the boat had sank "I hope more survived"
    seenityet Oct 25, 2013
  6. At the same time... another Lizard girl comes in on the Island...she is fully awake as she i wearin some Kind of Labcoat and a Thick steel mask on her snout...as well as the Mask has a Movable jaw...she looks very sinister as she is walking Up the beach from the water...she Looks pissed...
    Oct 25, 2013
  7. seenityet
    Group Owner
    Nay-to continue's to hold Tyra. He looks over his shoulder. He smells the air "Another one is here" He look's back down at Tyra "But I cant leave her on her own. Not till help arrives" He continues to hold her. He puts his hands on some of the wounds and puts pressure on them
    seenityet Oct 25, 2013
  8. The Mysteryous Newcommer just glare's at you whid a disgusted glare fore some reason as she just Goes right Into the Jungle like this was just a mistake she was uppset about...But..The mysterious new commer whud have too wait.. now it is simply Important to address and attend too the wounded one... it is probably a good idea to take her back to camp...or base if there was even one on the island
    Oct 25, 2013
  9. seenityet
    Group Owner
    Nay-to continues to wait putting pressure on the wounds. However out of the jungle appear two people looking the same as Nay-to except one was female and another was carrying what seemed to be a make sift rucksack and was wearing blue cloth instead of the red Nay-to and the female had "your here, this girl needs help now" the man in the blue kneels next to Tyra and Nay-to looks at the female "I saw another one but she went into the jungle, alert the guards for these ship wreaked people" The girl nods and sprints back into the jungle. Nay-to turns back to the man who was applying herbs to Tyra's wounds.
    seenityet Oct 26, 2013
  10. The girl's Pulse is ..some times shifting slightly from weaker to stronger but as preasure is aplied the bleeding seems to stop...but yet it is not permanently stop'd..But another question is too be asked...who was the other Lizard? She was nothing Like the Fainted one.. this one was Tall..very tall in fact...
    Oct 26, 2013