Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Wolf Pack Roleplay Discussions

Wolf Pack Roleplay Discussions

-The World Of Wolves-

1. Rena Pinyashi
    Group Owner
    The snowstorm raged the allready cold forest nothing to be seen just white snow but quietly a small shadow droped in the haze she tryed to reach a tree but her wounded leg refused to take any weight and without shelter she would freeze to death and without help she would die anyway in her condition she couldn't hunt alone
    Rena Pinyashi Apr 29, 2012
  2. sexybeast99
    *I walk out from the storm a dark shadow as I get next to you and nudge you seeing you are hurt and wanting you to follow to my shelter*
    sexybeast99 Apr 29, 2012
  3. Rena Pinyashi
    Group Owner
    *i looked up too cold to even speak my whole body felt so numb i could only move my tail to show i was still awake*
    Rena Pinyashi Apr 29, 2012
  4. sexybeast99
    *I then help you as we get to the cave as the fire is burning bright red and I sit down next to it after I place you next to the fire*
    sexybeast99 Apr 29, 2012
  5. AngelOfPleasure
    (( I'll be playing Boulder, he'll be up onto the group in a few ))
    I sniffed the ground, I was tracking, but this..this wasnt prey, it was another wolf, wounded. I followed the scent trail for awhile, before coming across two wolf scents.
    AngelOfPleasure May 2, 2012
  6. BabyGirl16
    can i join
    BabyGirl16 May 3, 2012
  7. AngelOfPleasure
    (( I'd assume so. ))
    AngelOfPleasure May 3, 2012
  8. BabyGirl16
    i see u and crach down and strat to run at u then hits u with my head and knocks u over and stands over u growling at u
    BabyGirl16 May 3, 2012
  9. Rena Pinyashi
    Group Owner
    *slowly wakeing up the small white she wolf smiles before jumping up frantically looking arround her surrounding's* were am i *she blurted out before falling onto her side as her leg gives way from under her makeing her yelp*
    Rena Pinyashi May 5, 2012
  10. sexybeast99
    *I walk over as I see you are awake* Take it easy it is ok I made a fire and got some food just rest *I say as I get the food and sit next to you*
    sexybeast99 May 9, 2012