Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Video Game Nerds Discussions

Video Game Nerds Discussions

video game talk?

1. laura_lazer_beam
    anyone up for a talk about video games? :D
    laura_lazer_beam Mar 28, 2015
  2. I could chat. Kinda out of the loop, though. No new gen systems, or updated PC.
    Mar 29, 2015
  3. shadowhawk2556
    What systems are you rocking? Haha
    shadowhawk2556 Mar 29, 2015
  4. BUBBA da BODYGAURD
    I'm down to talk
    BUBBA da BODYGAURD Mar 29, 2015
  5. Heshornyagain
    Well at the moment the games I've been playing are Skyrim, League, WoW, and monster hunter if I'm at my friends apartment
    Heshornyagain Mar 29, 2015
  6. Need to replace my PSP charger, but I play Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite. I think that's based off... 2? Yeah.

Aside from that, some screwy online shooting on XBL on my 360, and some classic PC Morrowind.
    Mar 30, 2015
  7. Heshornyagain
    Yeah MHFU is like an addon pack to MH2. It basically added all of the G lvl quests for the gathering hall and it also added the Cat quests outside next to the nanny lady by the fire. Its by far the best PSP game I've picked up
    Heshornyagain Mar 30, 2015
  8. Wolfman22
    Oh god if I listed all the games and systems Iv bought and kept over the years since childhood....it'd be a looooooong day XD haha
    Wolfman22 Apr 1, 2015
  9. Heshornyagain
    Yeah same here. I was just listing the ones I've played in the past couple years haha
    Heshornyagain Apr 1, 2015
  10. SluttyPet
    Ever since the New-Gen consoles were first announced, I'd been wondering which one I want to buy. After months of sitting around thinking, I've finally came to the conclusion that I want a PS4. It's not a matter of graphics as much as it is the games themselves for me. Square Enix and Sony still appear to be making the same deals where they will only release a specific series on the Playstation. I'm a big fan of the Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts series, and Dragon Quest series. The sequels to Dragon Quest and KH are only being released on PS4, whereas the spin-off Final Fantasy Type-0 is also being released on the primary console. Final Fantasy XV is coming out on both, but I still have mixed feelings about it. Either way, my mind has finally been made up. Do I feel good about it? No. New-Gen's are the evil spawn of corrupt gaming industries that just want to make more money.
    SluttyPet Apr 1, 2015