Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Island Discussions

The Island Discussions

Witch Doctor's Cave

1. Duskmantle
    A small cave that was apparently recently inhabited. It has many types of herbs bundled together and hung from the walls, organized in a strange language. Three tables covered in alchemical equipment that bubbles menacingly dot one corner, with one emitting a strong green light, despite the rest of the room being lit by torches.
    Duskmantle Oct 24, 2013
  2. *Neko's clone wandered through the jungle, hopping from treetop to treetop, looking for any herbal plants when he stumbled upon the cave. He stopped dead on a tree branch and squinted his eyes as if trying to peer into the darkness of the cave's entrance. He hopped down and rushed over to the gaping mouth of the cave then hugged the wall and drew a kunai from his tool pouch then kept low as he hurried inside*
    Oct 24, 2013
  3. Duskmantle
    The only indication someone still lived there was the matted bedroll and freshly lit torches. Whoever owned the cave must have stepped out for a while, but hadn't expected visitors and set no traps.
    Duskmantle Oct 24, 2013
  4. *The clone discovered the room was at one point inhabited, he slowly progressed through and inspected everything in the room* "They must be out, these torches couldn't have been lit if no one was living here. Perhaps it's some kind of ritualistic room that the natives use or something" *He finally approached the table with the glowing item on it* "What is this?" *The clone picked up the item and inspected it closely, holding it up to the light of the torches, he couldn't find anything else odd about it other than its glow* "A glowing... stone? This island is full of surprises"
    Oct 24, 2013
  5. Duskmantle
    As he picked up the stone, a faint rumbling could be heard from above. But closer yet, a shuffling. It turns out the matted bedroll wasn't matted at all. It was the witch doctor, asleep and his long, nasty hair was what made the bedroll look abandoned. The hair went all the way to his ankles. He was still asleep, but further delay could result in him waking and the clone having to run without obtaining the herbs.
    Duskmantle Oct 24, 2013
  6. *Neko's clone drew his ninjato and approached the the sleeping man on his mat. He nudged him in the back with his foot* "Wake up, old man. I have some questions that need answering"
    Oct 24, 2013
  7. Duskmantle
    The witch doctor awoke in a fit, yelling in a strange language that he didn't understand, scrambling away on all fours like a monkey and hunkering down in the corner, making ritual symbols on the ground.
    Duskmantle Oct 24, 2013
  8. *The clone shook his head* "I am not here to harm you, I just want to know where I am and how I can get off this island so- stop scribbling on the ground!" *He threw a kunai at the ground where the man was drawing then stormed over to him and grabbed him by his cloak and held him up to meet his eyes* "Do-you-speak-English?" *He attempted to communicate with the man*
    Oct 24, 2013
  9. Duskmantle
    He kept jibbering in the language when he drew a quick symbol and pushed outward, not directly touching the clone but pushing him back a few steps, and he kept yelling at the clone, growing more desperate.
    Duskmantle Oct 24, 2013
  10. *Neko's clone couldn't understand a word this man was saying and decided it was probably best to leave him, so he sheathed his weapon then turned and headed back for the entrance to the cave* "Enjoy your senile days in this hole, I'm leaving"
    Oct 24, 2013