Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Comments on Profile Post by Spike

1. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    Those were, emphasis on past tense, images I am testing, most seem...Meh...
    Oct 14, 2017
  2. Spike
    Spike
    I liked the cat girl one a lot. Cat girls are great~ Also one that was named B-11? The B must stand for Bae >:^3
    How've you been? I sure like Autumn.
    Oct 14, 2017
  3. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    There are no cat girls in my collection, at all. I know your joking, but I don't care, B is part of the ranking system I used to narrow down which images I was going to use and which i wasn't.

I am frustrated, to say the least...I prefer Summer, but I do not mind Winter in the slightest.
    Oct 14, 2017
  4. Spike
    Spike
    Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I recall seeing a girl with cat ears, but perhaps I misremembered. Ah, I'd offer to help, but I'm not sure if I can. But if you can think of a way I can lend my aid, by all means tell me. If you like I can leave you to it.
    I just like dressing for Halloween. The last piece of my costume got here and I'm really really excited.
    Oct 14, 2017
  5. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    There is an image that resembles something of the like, but nothing else about the image suggests it is a form of animal person. I am unsure, i am currently stuck between a rock and a hard place...Either use images i am unsure of, or remove image i like to make everything neat and tidy...
    Oct 14, 2017
  6. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    Mainly because the new album system has a nasty little quirk for those that are OCD about symmetry and tidiness...
    Oct 14, 2017
  7. Spike
    Spike
    Massive perv that I am, I say you use all of them. Can't have too many sexy pictures of robot ladies.
    Is it being cluttered a big issue?
    Oct 14, 2017
  8. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    No, it is that there is a limit on image width, now that doesn't sound like a problem, but images that don't meet the 900 pixel limit get shoved to the left, like standard text alignment, like how the text in this message starts on the left and expands to the right, images do that as well, and it is right pissing me off...Since some of my images are as thin as 600 pixels...
    Oct 14, 2017
  9. Spike
    Spike
    They had that on an old site I went to. It was annoying cause yeah it looks janky af. But I just fixed it with a little bit of creative resizing.
    Oct 14, 2017
  10. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    The old site had a limit on height, now it's width, but at least the limit is much higher this time.
    Oct 14, 2017
  11. Spike
    Spike
    Mhm~ I love the new site. Remember the PM cap? I used to have a social group that I pretty much just used for ERP to get around it. But now I can just use PMs. Also they're really good for group sex >:^3
    Oct 14, 2017
  12. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    That only affected lazy people, i mean I am lazy, but not lazy enough to not press a few buttons...And yes, i did notice the ability to have up to six people in one PM chain, that could be nice.
    Oct 14, 2017
  13. Spike
    Spike
    My issue was I kept deleting PMs by accident, so it was also an issue for foolish people like me :) Also sometimes people would come up to me and be like "hey I saw that RP it was hot can I join or ERP with you?" So it worked as a sorta resume too. Also...I think people being able to watch is kinda hot.
    That said PMs are more convenient now, so that's what I'mma use now.
    Ehehe, into threesomes?
    Oct 14, 2017
  14. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    That is a fair point, of it being public and attracting new rp partners.
    I have nothing against multi-person rp's, sexual or otherwise.
    Oct 14, 2017
  15. Spike
    Spike
    Oh? Would you prefer two girls and a guy, or two guys and a girl?
    Oct 14, 2017
  16. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    I have no preference either way.
    Oct 14, 2017
  17. Spike
    Spike
    Ehehe~ Alright, next time someone I ERP with wants a threesome, I'll PM you. Most of my partners are ladies, though, just FYI. But if you meet anyone nice you should introduce me to them too :) I like dudes as well.
    Oh also I don't mind doubling for you either.
    Oct 14, 2017
  18. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    Fair enough.
    Oct 14, 2017
  19. Spike
    Spike
    Seeing as you're a robot you're prolly pretty tech savvy and know how to do it yourself. But if you need help with albums I'd be happy to oblige when I get home from work.
    Also do you want me to send you robot girls?
    Oct 14, 2017
  20. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    Actually, i just figured it out, a friend took a quick look and we figured out that i see the images differently, everyone else see's them centred, i see them off centre, so i have no real problems with the albums anymore, now i just have to choose which to use.
    Yes please, do send interesting droids my way, although i do have a few criteria now.
    Oct 14, 2017
  21. Spike
    Spike
    Ah, rad. Oh? What are the criteria?
    Oct 14, 2017
  22. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    No outright nudity, can be sexually suggestive however, has to have a sharp image, no burriness, has to be at least 800 pixels wide and i will only accept humanoids, one proportional head, one proportional body, two arms, two legs and any attachments are fine, like wings, so long as they aren't extra arms and the like. That is the sort of thing i have been looking for.
    Oct 14, 2017
    Spike likes this.