Register Now

Comments on Profile Post by Spike

1. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    Thanks, the second album is up as well.
    Oct 15, 2017
  2. Spike
    Spike
    Niiiice~ Just so you know for whatever reason I can't access individual albums on your page. Just in case you weren't aware.
    Oct 15, 2017
  3. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    I tinkered with the albums, should be public now. So any favourites? Any you dislike?
    Oct 15, 2017
  4. Spike
    Spike
    Ah, here we go. Thank you. What's the difference between an android girl and a mechanical oddity?
    Oct 15, 2017
  5. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    The former is for normal androids you can find easily or in public places, the latter is for special androids that are either one of a kind, one of a select line or are generally non standard.
    Oct 15, 2017
    Spike likes this.
  6. Spike
    Spike
    Oh wow. You've given this a lot of thought, haven't you? Haha, my characters are just dudes, maybe I should do something more original.
    Oct 15, 2017
  7. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    You didn't answer my question.
    Oct 15, 2017
  8. Spike
    Spike
    Ah, sorry, I'm a bit distracted. I like pretty much all of them, but these are my faves:
    https://forums.funny-games.biz/media/b-12-_-xnn-_-st.76597/
    Girls with some muscle on them are very sexy, and tight gym clothes are very attractive. The light blush and surprised expression are also tantalizing. To me they suggest that the viewer has walked in on her...But she doesn't seem to mind too much.
    Oct 15, 2017
  9. Spike
    Spike
    Oct 15, 2017
  10. Spike
    Spike
    Oct 15, 2017
  11. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    Fair enough, thanks.
    Oct 15, 2017
  12. Spike
    Spike
    Oct 15, 2017
  13. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    I don't really care if people don't like the images I use, I ask because I am unsure about a fair few of them, if my opinion and the opinions of other zero in on those characters, i'll remove them and wait for something better.
    Oct 15, 2017
  14. Spike
    Spike
    Ah, I see. Well, I like all of them. I'd even be down with the last one so long as she's not a nurse. Tell me when you're free to RP next, alright? I liked the last one we did.
    Oct 15, 2017
  15. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    I have a little bit of time now, but not enough to do a full rp.
    Oct 15, 2017
  16. Spike
    Spike
    Ah, I can't right now. I'm at work right now.
    Oct 15, 2017
  17. The-Artificial-Girl
    The-Artificial-Girl
    Fair enough, then i'll be free on the day after tomorrow. Might be on tomorrow, but it's not a guarantee.
    Oct 15, 2017
    Spike likes this.