Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Comments on Profile Post by Owl

1. Spike
    Spike
    It's not likely they'll find out. If you get rid of that you'll lose pretty much everyone here. People mostly just hang here for sex stuff.
    Nov 1, 2017
    JanineKitty likes this.
  2. JanineKitty
    JanineKitty
    I am pretty concerned about dudes with photos of their own dicks flirting with alleged 13-year-olds but the correct answer to this problem is to remove the 13-year-olds instead of removing the dick pics.
    Nov 1, 2017
    Owl likes this.
  3. Owl
    Owl
    Well Put Janine,.......I think that's what I'm trying to say here. There are a lot of sick people who have no respect for underage kids.
    Nov 1, 2017
  4. Owl
    Owl
    Showing their own genitalia just to lure, like you say 13 year olds for 1 on 1 cam sex or chat. To me that's pretty sick. I have a huge,..I mean huge friends list on Facebook. Friends and family all ages are on my list. And I'd be damned if any of my friends has their privacy violated. No matter what social networking site it is. No one deserves that.
    Nov 1, 2017
  5. Spike
    Spike
    Yeah, I've noticed that there are like kids here now? And I may be a huge perv, but even I know that 13 year olds getting perved on is bad.
    Nov 2, 2017
  6. Martijn
    Martijn
    Hi there Owl! Sorry for the late response, I was away last week travelling in Africa.
    Actually an (angry) ex-employee of this site has removed the Facebook and other social media accounts of this site. They still exist, but any connection to the site has been removed. I can't get access to the accounts, Facebook doesn't help in situations like this.
    Nov 4, 2017
  7. Martijn
    Martijn
    The adult section of this site is actually the most active. So it won't be removed. But we will try to find a solution to keep the two types of visitors separate asap.
    If you're interested in moderating again in the future that would be much appreciated.
    Braixen and myself are currently moderating. But like you guys say, we may need watch out more for pervs here at the forums.
    Nov 4, 2017
  8. Spike
    Spike
    Sure, I'd be down to mod.
    Nov 4, 2017
  9. Spike
    Spike
    Oh! I did not expect you to actually do it but alright I'll give it my all and not disappoint.
    Nov 4, 2017
  10. Martijn
    Martijn
    Welcome aboard :) Any help is much appreciated. I've given you the same rights settings as Braixen, so I think it should work like this.
    Nov 4, 2017
    Owl likes this.