Register Now

Comments on Profile Post by smexyfireman

1. Sephon Mcjagger
    Sephon Mcjagger
    I live! How you been Fire?
    Jul 7, 2018
  2. smexyfireman
    smexyfireman
    Oh you know living life the best I can, more plus sides then down sides I would say. How have you been? Its been at least 5 years I want to say lol.
    Jul 7, 2018
  3. Sephon Mcjagger
    Sephon Mcjagger
    Long story short, moved somewhere else for the rp, and some RL hardship everything now has taken a better look for the better. I'm glad for positive people willing to help me. Overall this place helped me get to the rp skill I needed to be at. So overall, I'm glad to have this place as a open tab during my computer shenanigans.
    Jul 7, 2018
  4. smexyfireman
    smexyfireman
    Well I am glad to hear it man, I know you had some tough times last time we spoke. I still thought you were good at RP's though haha.
    Jul 7, 2018
    Sephon Mcjagger likes this.
  5. Sephon Mcjagger
    Sephon Mcjagger
    I've only strive to improve even more. I'm always looking to rp, funnest Hobby I love.
    Jul 7, 2018
  6. smexyfireman
    smexyfireman
    I just started back into it >.<. Hey by the way do you feel a little ripped off too that they took away all those views we had on the counter? lol
    Jul 7, 2018
  7. Sephon Mcjagger
    Sephon Mcjagger
    alittle but hey the most important thing is no friend wipe, no album wipe, no group wipe. So I'm pretty happy for these to remain.
    Jul 7, 2018
  8. smexyfireman
    smexyfireman
    I do believe my album was wiped, but then again i wont bitch, at least now the site loads lol
    Jul 7, 2018
  9. Sephon Mcjagger
    Sephon Mcjagger
    Yep preach my friend! The site is accessable! :D
    Jul 7, 2018
    smexyfireman likes this.