Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Comments on Profile Post by Elven-Dreams

1. Lead118
    Lead118
    What's your opinion on Slade? I don't know much about the DC verse, but Teen Titans Slade doesn't seem much like Deathstroke besides the name, appearance, and some of the plotlines (I had to look that stuff up). Still, he's one of my favorite villains.
    Oct 15, 2019
  2. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    Oh that basically isn't Deathstroke, if it was the Teen Titans would all be dead by Episode 2. Eh, i don't know enough about Deathstroke to rank him anywhere, Mr Freeze on the other hand, is my "nearly" undisputed favorite DC villain.
    Oct 15, 2019
  3. Lead118
    Lead118
    As far as I know, Deathstroke is just a sane, well-written Deadpool. Slade from the show is closer to some other villain. I can't remember who, but I watched a video once comparing him to a villain who is more of a mastermind/puppet master sort.
    lel the only thing I know about Mr. Freeze is from that awful Batman movie. I don't read any of the comics as you can tell.
    Oct 15, 2019
  4. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    I think too much of Deathstroke to compare him to Deadpool...Got a basic description of said Mastermind?
    Then you've clearly not watched Batman: The Animated Series, correct this immediately. Neither do i, i've read about four comics in my entire life.
    Oct 15, 2019
  5. Lead118
    Lead118
    Yeah I remember when Batman TAS first came out. I was a bab at the time and never really into Batman, so I didn't watch it, but I love Mark Hamill, so I'll probably watch it. I wish I had more time though. I'm back at school and also interning, so I have little time.
    Oct 16, 2019
  6. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    Man, Batman TAS is nearly a decade older than i am, i'm as old as the Playstation 2! Time isn't an excuse. Bleh, poor Mark Hamill...Luke Skywalker is dead and ruined and MH's Joker hasn't seen any screen time since the Arkam City game.
    Oct 16, 2019
  7. Lead118
    Lead118
    You're only as old as the PS2?
    ur a babby
    Oct 17, 2019
  8. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    And yet i am still the most sophisticated, intellectual and elegant individual to grace this site with her presence! Fuhaha~
    Oct 17, 2019