Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Comments on Profile Post by Elven-Dreams

1. ShroudofDarkness
    ShroudofDarkness
    Quite the frustrating mechanic, but alas at least they give us a masterball for some of them. Though when I played Gen 3 as a kid I didn’t have the foresight of this and used mine on Groundon.
    Nov 1, 2019
  2. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    I was playing Platinum, i used mine on Giratina because i couldn't be bothered to sit there for 20 minutes throwing Ultra Balls at it, i had no idea Roaming Pokemon Fled at every opportunity, i assumed i'd just have to find them and then it would like any other Wild Encounter...I suppose it was my own fault, never assume good design in a GameFreak game.
    Nov 1, 2019
  3. ShroudofDarkness
    ShroudofDarkness
    *shrugs* I don’t know if I would say that myself, though I don’t believe I played many outside of the Pokemon series. Either way thankfully there we are few ways to hold a roamer down, such as Wobbufett.
    Nov 1, 2019
  4. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    Take the mechanics of the Roaming Pokemon and apply it to every single wild Pokemon and tell me with a straight face that it's well designed, oh, and then drop all the Pokemon catch rates to 3 good luck. Yeah, Wobbufett, that extremely frail Pokemon who can only use reflect damage moves. That's totally not a pain in the ass to catch Legendaries with...
    Nov 1, 2019
  5. ShroudofDarkness
    ShroudofDarkness
    Why would I say that with a straight face when I already said it was a pain in the ass mechanic? Also I only said “such as Wobbufett”. Who I honestly don’t remember being that frail. There was also Mean Look and Arena Trap to hold the pokemon.
    Nov 1, 2019
  6. ShroudofDarkness
    ShroudofDarkness
    I just particularly remember using a pokemon to come in and false swipe in Gen 3 for the Latios so it was 1 hp, let it flee once, find it again with my Wobbufett and proceed to capture it.
    Nov 1, 2019
  7. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    Good for you...? I suppose the next time i'm dealing with this garbage mechanic, spending half an hour of my time tapping the same button over and over again, only for the Pokemon to faint itself after running out of moves, i'll try to remember tha-...Uhhh...What was your point exactly? Because i can't find one...
    Nov 1, 2019
  8. ShroudofDarkness
    ShroudofDarkness
    My point was, I was agreeing with you. Though not to a degree of wanting to wish death on someone. Then you brought up about their games not have any good design. I didn’t comment on it cause I haven’t played all of their games. I only brought up the other strategies about catching roaming Pokemon because it was more like “Yeah this sucked, but at least there were options to deal with it.”
    Nov 1, 2019
  9. ShroudofDarkness
    ShroudofDarkness
    As for the fainting pokemon that happens with any legendary of theirs in the game to be honest.
    Nov 1, 2019
  10. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    Ooookay? And having ways to deal with it makes it less bad? No? Then why even waste the oxygen to say it in the first place? This is what confused me, you agree, yet you are actively making excuses for it, which tells me that you disagree...Also, do you think i'm stupid? I used a Gengar with Lick and Mean Look to weaken, Paralyze and lock them in battle, as if i didn't know that. It's still retarded design.
    Nov 1, 2019
  11. ShroudofDarkness
    ShroudofDarkness
    No, I am not agreeing with the design or making excuses for it. Good lord, stop twisting my words or the meaning behind them. I never even suggested the idea that you were stupid. I was trying to make conversation was all.
    Nov 1, 2019