Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Comments on Profile Post by Spike

1. Unsleeping Virus
    Unsleeping Virus
    Are there actually going to be improvements made, for a community of about 20 people, 50 anon users and 11 search engine bots? Not that it wouldn't be welcomed by them, but it seems more effort than it's worth, even as a labor of love.

Hell, Devin only comes to check back on this place every 4 months. Shows how much "love" he has. Martin doesn't do much better. 3 times every 2 months, maybe?
    Jan 4, 2020
  2. [zephyr]
    [zephyr]
    FGF needs more active users that are ACTIVELY posting.
    Jan 5, 2020
  3. Spike
    Spike
    Mm I’ll do what I can. I’m an admin now so have a bit more power lately. Sight unseen I can make no promises.
    If you want Devin or Martijin in particular to do something go tell them, I have about as much access to them as you.
    Jan 5, 2020
  4. Elven-Dreams
    Elven-Dreams
    Profile Customisation: Custom banners, backgrounds, colours, layouts and a proper Profile Picture "box" that A: Isn't a tiny circle, and B: Doesn't compress or stretch my sodding images!
    Jan 5, 2020
  5. Spike
    Spike
    @Elven-Dreams Looked into it. Xenforo is the software Funny-Games uses for their forums, and unfortunately Xenforo doesn't have those features. To implement that would require swapping the forums over to a different forum software (I think VBulletin might have it) and that would be a pretty massive undertaking.
    Jan 18, 2020