Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

[18+] Extremely Harcore RWBY Lewds

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by JanineKitty, Nov 26, 2017.

1. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

Restrained by Ruby as she was, Reese couldn't properly resist as the cat monster shoved her down onto her knees, putting her at the perfect height to have Pitou's cock rubbed all over her face, leaving trails of hot, sticky pre-cum. She spluttered and gasped, "M-Mistress?! Like hell am I going to call you that. You'll never get away with this!" she raved, objecting and struggling even as the younger girl began to tear at her clothes. Why had Ruby submitted so easily?!

Unable to control her own body, Ruby did as instructed, tearing and yanking off Reese's clothes. Her face remained a forced smile as she did so, shredding fabric where necessary. She didn't stop until she'd stripped the teal-haired girl down to the nude, leaving her entire body bear for the chimera ant before she went back to simply restraining Reese.

2. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

Pitou gripped Reese by the hair and pushed her head down further until she could easily plant a lifted foot onto the back of it and push her down until she was stepping onto one cheek with the other pressed to the cold waxed concrete. "That could be a fun game: how long will you last?" She purred, glancing up at Ruby. "Well, since you're being a good girl how about you help yourself to your friend's body?" She said, gesturing to Ruby to instruct her puppeteer power to make the girl fuck her teammate despite her cum stuffing. "If you call me Mistress now little human you won't have to take your friend's cock dry. Better hurry~"

3. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

Reese bit her bottom lip as she was forced to the floor, her face still sticky with drying pre-cum from the chimera ant's cock. "I... I won't give in..." she grunted, the words muffled by her squished cheek. But there was little she could do as her acquaintance and new teammate bent down and began pulling her ass cheeks apart with an almost eerie silence.

There was little Ruby could do to stop herself from pressing the head of her dick against Reese's pucker. It felt... good, physically. There was little she could do to stop the pleasure, but she wished that she could apologize to Reese, let her know that she wasn't doing this intentionally, that she had no control... But all she could do was watch and feel the tightness of Reese's dry pucker as her cock slid in, with Reese remaining as silent as ever.

4. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

"Such a good girl, isn't she?" Neferpitou cooed as she watched Ruby get to work despite her well-used body. She tapped her toes in a cascading pattern along Reese's jaw as she spoke. "Well, she doesn't really have a choice. She's my little puppet right now. As you will be if you insist on being disobedient. And once I'm finished playing I will eat the most boring of you two and send the other to go fetch a friend or two to bring here. Doesn't that sound nice?" She purred, leaning down to bring her face a little closer to Reese's head.

5. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

Reese grimaced up at Pitou as the catgirl leaned over her. She didn't want to give in... But what Pitou said rang true given what she knew of Ruby before and after they'd separated. There was no way that sweet, friendly girl would be doing this of her own accord. It must have something to do with this woman's... this creature's semblance. If Ruby wasn't able to stop herself, would she be any better? Maybe she could just pretend to give in... "Y-Yes... Very n-nice... Mistress," she wheezed, hoping Pitou would at least grant her some lubricant even if the other girl's cock was halfway to the base in her butt.

There was nothing Ruby could do for Reese, given that she was stuck as the chimera ant's puppet. Her own body shook and ached, pain still flaring up from having her anus ravaged by Pitou's cock, but still she was forced to shove her cock deeper as Reese spoke, soon hilting herself fully in the other girl's ass.