Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

[18+] Fantasy Roleplay: Realms: Tower of Doom

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by FirefoxesinMay, Feb 26, 2018.

Setting focus?

Poll closed Mar 6, 2018.
  1. Sex

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Combat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dialogue

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. FirefoxesinMay

FirefoxesinMay Just a Horned Demonic Elf, hanging around

Hiya all!

This will be a new roleplay I wanna try to do. Something like a text based roleplay with a fantasy setting in the style of D&D or other dungeon crawler games. I'm a novice to this so I maybe bad and make mistakes once in a while :p

Realms is just going to be the overarching concept with Tower of Doom being one story in many of this works out haha. So be prepared for roleplaying a character, talking, barfights, daring escapes and sex. (Of course sex)

I'm looking for 2-3 people (or more) to do this little roleplay adventure of mine and I hope we'll have fun with this.

This is just something to catch people's attention so I'll working on the storyline and character template before I go to bed.

And shout out to JanineKitty for a push in the right direction

Lord Arkus and ShroudofDarkness like this.
  2. FirefoxesinMay

Story opening: There's a giant 100 floor tower of rock, brink and stone that sits outside of a booming town formed around it. The tower is old, ancient, with some saying older than the gods themselves with the town itself being hundreds if not thousands of years old. The Tower of Doom was it's dubbed name as it's name was last centuries ago in a windstorm, with the town being called Pillarberg. This town is home to adventurers looking to make there name in the page of history as it's rumored that whom ever makes it to the top, is granted one wish. This is a desirable cause to risk life and limb for.

Background on the world, the tower and other details will be explored in the roleplay. So who will be the adventurers?

Then we can talk about character and so on and so forth

Edit: I'm made a stat system for the game, I'm fixing it up and putting more detail into it. So far I have Strength, Dexterity, Charisma, Intelligence with Faith and Depravity.
    If the game is going to be sex based Faith and Depravity and Charisma are important, combat based Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence are important. Dialogue based intelligence, Charisma and Depravity are important

Template:
    Name:
    Races:
    Background:
    Classes: (Like Warrior or ranger. Not too important)
    Level of Faith (Level can increase and decrease from actions in the roleplay. This affect choices and sex. Higher is it more positive npc will act around you: (1-100, starting pick 1-25)
    Level of Depravity (Level can increase and decrease from actions in the roleplay. This affect choices and sex. Higher is it, the more willing you are to sexual acts.): (1-100, starting pick 1-25)
    Strength: (Start with one)
    Charisma: (Start with one)
    Intelligence: (Start with one)
    Dexterity: (Start with one)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Lord Arkus likes this.
  3. I'd be happy to help you with this! I've been wanting to try D&D for a time now or at least something similar to it so this could be a fun place to start.

4. FirefoxesinMay

Awesome! Please make your character how you like them. You can use an image or write a description for them as well.
    Once that's finished, you have 8 points to divide among Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence and Charisma. Also pick you level of Faith and Depravity

5. rexxcii

rexxcii n00b

mind if i join, haven't done any D&D in awhile and would really like to get at it again

6. FirefoxesinMay

Nope I don't mind! And it's not truly like DND but there well be fights!

7. ahorny

ahorny kik: 4flibble

I'll be up for something like this =)

8. FirefoxesinMay

Awesome :3 That's three people so no more!

9. Name: Agrah

Race: Half-Orc

Background: Agrah was born in a small village that sat at the edge of a vast forest where many cruel and insidious creatures tended to dwell, quite a few of which would attempt to leave in droves to unleash their evil upon the cities miles away. The Half-Orc's small village for years had acted as the first defense against any scourge that managed to find its way past the trees. Each generation was trained and prepared to fight to their last breath in order to keep these evil beings contained...These creatures have slowed to a trickle in recent years however and thus Agrah has found herself with little of a fight to keep herself entertained. Instead of hanging around another few years to wait for another battle, Agrah decided to venture out to Pillarburg and take on the challenge known as The Tower of Doom.

Agrah is a 5'10" tall Half-Orc futa with a curvy yet strong build baring an olive complexion that is tinted the slightest hint of green with long raven black hair that falls down her back in a ropy brade and a light fringe of dark strands that hang over her forehead. Her brows are thick to thin and match her hair in color, arching over her slate gray eyes, has a strong rounding nose that's on the smaller side, full lips with small protruding tusks and a strong but delicately pointed chin. Her buff arms extend a little past further down her wide hips giving her a wider wing span, her breasts are perky but ample DDs a solid waist into flaring hips with thick thighs that complement her long legs and end in sturdy feet. She has a plump round bottom and a thick 13 inch cock that 4 inches around with match balls that hang in front of her plump muff.

Her attire is a dark brown tunic with the sleeves torn off, leather brown gauntlets with the fingers exposed, canvas travel pants that end in worn normal boots. Two thick leather belts hang on her hips in different angles for her weaponry and pouches.

Classes: Warrior

Level of Faith: 9

Level of Depravity: 4

Strength: 1

Charisma: 1

Intelligence: 1

Dexterity: 1

FirefoxesinMay likes this.
  10. rexxcii

rexxcii n00b

Name: Max
    Races: Human
    Background: Max was born in a busy town mainly used as a hub for travelers and merchants. Raised in an orphanage he quickly followed the life of theft at a young age, stealing from the merchants arriving to the town and selling it off for his own profit. After years of stealing he acquired unique skills of persuasion in order to avoid fights and throwing suspension off himself, and was quick on his feet when things got nasty. He later left and started travelling from town to town putting on a fake face to the people he meet then stealing what he wanted when their was turned. He eventually arrived to the town of Pillarburg and heard the rumors about The Tower of Doom, getting curios about what treasures he can find and sell off as well as the possibility of a wish, he went to the shops to get new equipment then look for some adventures to team up with.

Max is wearing leather vest and pants, a set of leather gauntlet, a cap with a hood attache to it. He carries two daggers on his belt and a knife hidden in his boot.

He is 5'8" with an average build. Has black hair and brown eyes. skinny arms with some muscle build and toned legs from all the running and wall climbing. He has a 9 inch dick.
    Classes: thief
    Level of Faith 14
    Level of Depravity 9
    Strength: 1
    Charisma: 1
    Intelligence: 1
    Dexterity: 1

FirefoxesinMay likes this.
  11. Nicofoxishere

Nicofoxishere Reckr Of Food

Name: Nico Statugami
    Background: Nico grew up in a poor small village, he was determined to be a performer but his parents made him stay and make candles like the rest of the family. He snuck out and stole a horse, traveling than found a large city. He stayed and became a bard at a tavern singing about love and politics. But one day word spread about him liking both women and men.. a group of bullies knocked him out and threw him in the tower.

Nico wears a white linen shirt with short sleeves, he has on very dark Navy blue Jeans-cloth tight pants. He doesn't have any shoes. He is 5'9 feet tall with a skinny athletic build. Blue and white fur , a black and red left eye, a neon green right eye, tongue , butt hole , and knot (11in length knot about the size of an apple when swollen) Nico has very low self-esteem and doubts himself.

https://forums.funny-games.biz/media/yiff_3_2_2_2_2_2_2_2.80103/

Class: Charmer, Bard
    Faith:15
    Deprivety:23
    Str:1
    Cha:1
    Int:1
    Dex:1

12. Nicofoxishere

Nicofoxishere Reckr Of Food

When will we start ?

13. I am curious about that as well. Ahorny signed up before but hasn't posted, though we do now have three players so maybe FireFoxes is either waiting to see if Ahorny makes a sheet or just hasn't had time to post.