Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

[18+] Hungry Space: Interstellar Frontier

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by JanineKitty, Jan 13, 2018.

1. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[Forgot to mention, Astin, make a Vigor roll.]

2. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

( 1, 1, 1. hoo boy.

Edit: Misread my roll, mine is actually 2, 3, 3)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[I don't see that roll in the room, though it's what I rolled for the monster girls.
    Edit: Oh, fun times ahead.]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
  4. Young Uguu

Young Uguu Friend of the Skeletons

Stacy is practically slackjawed at this development; on one hand, she's grateful this didn't come to violence, but on the other... She seemed very awkward with the situation, freezing up at the notion of having to strip. "...If you're sure about this. I can... Go into a bush or something, if I'm running the mood."

5. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[I need to like. Synchronize you two somehow.]

6. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

"Yes, a bush sounds perfect. Right, ladies?"

7. Young Uguu

(Synchronize how?)

8. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

One of the winged creatures places her feet on Astin's shoulders from above and curls the long black talons under her arms. She looks at Stacy. "We bring to comfy nest!"

9. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

"Where's your nest? Point it out so that my friend can watch and... and enjoy the show. Is it nearby?" Astin asks, nervous about those big, black talons. But she didn' want to start a fight right now...

10. Young Uguu

The armored woman grabs Astin's wrist to make sure she isn't spirited away without an answer, tempted to bring down her visor to hide her blush. "I can't fly, but you saw my grappling hook. I should be able to keep up if you take it slow."

11. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

"Right. Exactly. We'll take it slow and Stacy can follow. Sound good? Great. Then my friend will let go of my arm now and we can go to your comfy, comfy nest." Astin said, giving Stacy a reassuring look. She's feeling more confidant about this by the second. Not to mention she was about to fuck a trio of alien babes.

12. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The spokes-monster squints her slitted eyes at Stacy. "If not fuck, not guest. Watch but not near nest." She says, giving an insistent flap of the wings that nearly lifts Astin a foot up off of the narrow stone ledge.

13. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

For her part, Astin gives Stacy a thumbs up to reassure her, then remains calm and unmoving so as not to interrupt the winged woman's flight. It wouldn't do to fall before she made it to the nest for fucking.

14. Young Uguu

As Astin goes skyward, she hears a crackle coming from her suit; Stacy's activated their come communication, and should be able to hear what's happening around her. Only when this is done does she give a thumbs up back, her visor flipping down as she readies the grappling hook, shooting and reeling herself up the cliff to follow at a reasonable distance.

15. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[Oh, the Flight Suit upgrade Astin has should add Flight 0 and Resist Impact 1 to her bodysuit. Since Stacy is so flustered by lewdness gimme a Spirit + Resist roll~]

16. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

(I'll make that adjustment now.)

17. Young Uguu

(4; 6; 3; 4 for the resist)

18. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The winged creatures take Astin up to what seems to be a crack in the rock face above a ledge near the very top of the cliff. It turns out to be a narrow entrance to a cavern with a low ceiling but spacious breadth. Inside is indeed a nest composed of dried grass, twigs, strips of cured leather, rags and bits of remarkably modern-looking clothing. Either you're not the only ones to crash here or those are clear signs of local civilization.
    There's a small pool of water nearby, the basin looking like it was carved into the stone. A channel the breadth of a hand runs in the floor toward a wall where rivulets of moisture seep from somewhere, gathering into the makeshift duct. Tied to that wall by the wrists is a slight humanoid figure, difficult to make out in the dark.

Stacy has no problem grappling her way up the cliff though one of the girls stays at the entrance and glares at her to make sure she doesn't follow in.

19. Young Uguu

Stacy clambers over the cliff, making sure her side of the com is muted so her breathing doesn't come over the channel. She's glad for the little rock climbing endeavor to help keep her mind of what's about to transpire inside. Coming across the guard girl, she pops her visor back, a light blush on her cheek. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything. Don't want any part of that. ...Doubt you wanna make conversation, huh?" She sits down a few feet away from the entrance, looking over the ravine, flicking the audio from the com going into an earpiece on and off.

20. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[Stacy has been rising and lowering her visor, hasn't she. Vigor roll~]