Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

[18+] Hungry Space: Interstellar Frontier

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by JanineKitty, Jan 13, 2018.

1. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

(She's trying to control the flow while creating pleasure, to put herself in a more dominant sexual position.~)

2. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[That's a Spirit + Manipulate roll, but she's definitely outnumbered and isn't in a dominant position, so roll at -2. Also give me a flat Vigor roll~]

3. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

(What about my Spirit + Resist roll that was 2, 5, 6, 6?

The Spirit + Manipulate roll was 3, 5, 4, 2 at -2
    Flat Vigor is 2, 1, 3 )

4. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

Astin feels a pair of strong, slender hands pick her up from behind and lift her up a little to be placed into a lap with a thick cock pressing up to slide against her taint, bump against her balls and snuggle up side-to-side with her own shaft. "Not breeder? Sad. But play anyway~" Her seat purrs, raising black-tipped fingers to pinch Astin's nipples.

[That was to avoid getting caught up in the moment and taking Lust-stress~
    Astin can successfully manipulate one of the trio into bottoming for her at her leisure. You can try rolling again later.
    Their musk is getting to Astin. That's +1 Lust-stress now and +1 per round unless she can somehow not breathe.]

CodeCandy likes this.
  5. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

The exec slurps a little more on the cock in her mouth, hands still on the hips of that girl as she's lifted up and into someone else's lap. She pulls her lips off of the musky cock slowly, sucking on the head before releasing it to speak with her seat. "Yeah... Yeah, not a breeder, but fun for playing," she assured her, and the trio, as her hands attempted to twist the hips she already had a hold on around, trying to get her bent over. "Your... sister could use a cock in her butt. Maybe two at once?" she teased, glancing down at where her member rested atop the monster girl's thicker one.

6. Young Uguu

Young Uguu Friend of the Skeletons

Stacy blushes outside at the coms, pacing around and exploring the area the best she can while remaining in grapple distance of that nest. "Jeez, they're bird people... Do you really need to talk dirty?"

CodeCandy likes this.
  7. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[Oh gosh, you're both around. I was going to just drop a post and fester in a half-awake daze of uselessness to try and be a human tomorrow.]

CodeCandy likes this.
  8. Young Uguu

(Sorry? XD)

CodeCandy likes this.
  9. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

( I'm alright with waiting to do this till tomorrow, I'll be around then too! )

10. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The 'bird' girl that had sat Astin in her lap doesn't seem interested in fucking her sister. The one whose chock she was sucking lets off a grunt of complaint as she seems to be no longer pleasured but turns with some reluctance at Astin's insistence, presenting a black-tinged pucker between lean cheeks.

Meanwhile, Stacy finds a funny-looking rock. It opens its eyes to look at her.

11. Young Uguu

The armored woman damn near passes by the strange rock, only the hairs on the back of her neck keeping her from stepping towards it before it... Looks at her. Her eyes flick to the front of the cave, the faint sounds of lovemaking in her ear completely ignored for the first time. I mean, she had something to take her attention, that was for sure. She slowly raises a hand, giving the rock a limpwristed wave.

12. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

There went Astin's plans of double penetrating the dino's ass to form a sense of camaraderie bewteen her and the one who was acting as her seat. Well, she could at least claim some pterodactyl booty herself; she shifted a little in the one monster's lap before pulling the first dino in closer, close enough that she could press the head of her cock against her butt and slowly begin pressing it inside.

13. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The rock... unwraps, almost like an orange being peeled. A section at the front folds away and up, revealing itself to be a big fluffy tail of a pattern that blends right into the stone of this mountain. Fluffy ears of the same coloration bend back and the tufts of fur on the shoulders and in scant places on the body of blue-gray skin rises on ends as the shape resolves itself into a cute girl, about three feet tall standing on all fours in a threatening manner. She gives off a threatening hiss, face fearsome and fangs bared.

The trio seemed intent on making Astin the main course of their orgy, and the one she began to penetrate seemed perplexed that she found herself on the bottom. Astin's bottom on the other hand was also being filled full of dick and there was far from sufficient lubrication! [Make a Vigor to avoid the threat of butt-pain!] Meanwhile the girl that had been giving her a clawed footjob approached and threw herself with a brisk flap of the wings at Astin's face! Her legs wrapped around the human's head, junk pressed to her nose and mouth. The creature was surprisingly light given their strength, and the position wasn't too uncomfortable when she held herself up by placing her hands onto Astin's shoulders.

14. Young Uguu

Stacy immediately went stonefaced as the rock revealed itself to be another creature. No sudden movements, of course, but slowly she raised up her hands. Her mechandrites went up as well, hopefully serving two purposes. She wanted to show the creature she meant no harm, but if it was looking for trouble, it didn't hurt that the suit with her arms extended made a hell of an imposing silhouette. Hopefully she could get a few words out of her either way, see if the dinos they encountered were the exception or the rule in terms of intelligence. "I don't wanna fight, but I'm not prey. Can we talk?"

(I've been idling all day, I can go for a bit if you're here~)

15. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

( 2, 3, 5, so not a success... )

Astin continues to shove her way forward into the dino's ass despite her confusion, attempting to assert her sexual dominance... And while she does seem to be pressing home, she can feel a pain welling up in her own bottom as the winged-creature she'd been sitting on began to shove her way into the exec's ass. Before she could complain about the lack of lubrication though, her head was surrounded by dino-girl crotch, more of that earthy, heady musk filling her lungs as the third girl's cock and balls and shoved in her face, and its all she can do to accept the cock between her lips without being bowled over despite the girl's light weight. None of this was going exactly to plan and she needed to get more forceful, but how...?

16. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[Oh yes, musk save!
    And that IS a partial success.]

The tiny girl hisses louder at Stacy, crouching low as she makes herself look larger even if she's showing her hands to be empty! Tiny white lines appear among the strands of fur in her tail and Stacy's danger sense prickles.

Astin feels that the cock in her ass is smooth enough in texture to not hurt too bad if she can keep up with those thrusts and compensate. [Vigor+Move -1]

17. Young Uguu

Stacy is about to charge the little thing and go for the pin with her mechandrites, but almost on instinct, she grapples to the other side of the canyon wall, zipping out of her eyeline and putting some distance. She pushes her claws into the wall to secure her, readying the grapple to shoot off in another direction and pulling the energy gun out with her other. "Stand down or I'll make you!"

18. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

(By "musk save" I'm going to assume you mean Spirit + Resist again. 2,6,4,1

Vigor + Move - 1: 1, 1, 2, 3, 4 )

Astin does her best to wiggle and bounce in time with the smooth cock in her ass, forced to take deep breaths to cope with the pain, despite the cock in her mouth and the musk surrounding her head, filling her lungs.

19. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[Saving vs musk is just Vigor]

20. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

(Alright, then for just Vigor I got 2, 2, 1.)