Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

[18+] Hungry Space: Interstellar Frontier

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by JanineKitty, Jan 13, 2018.

1. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

[I'm sorry for being so terribly flakly ;-; life is hard.]

2. Young Uguu

Young Uguu Friend of the Skeletons

(You're fine! Happens to the best of us, just get to it when you can~)

3. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

( Yeah, what Uguu said. )

4. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

When Stacy zips to the cliff face, attaches herself and raises her gun all she can see of the girl is a fluffy tail disappearing over the edge above. The fast and violent motion definitely spooked away the critter.

Astin finds herself as the middle car in a three-girl train as she takes and gives. She keeps up enough to to avoid the brunt of the possible discomfort and the passion of the moment dampens the rest for the time being but she'll be walking a little funny later. [+1 fatigue]. Between the foursome focused on her and the heady pheromone-laden air she's gulping down between mouthfuls of cock she's definitely heating up. [+2 lust stress - it'll go away if you're satisfied, as well as the one before.]
    After a while she feels orgasm approaching. Moans and grunts all around indicate the same for the others. It's then that she feels lips on her neck and the sensation of sharpness puncturing her skin.

5. CodeCandy

CodeCandy Sweet Eater

The sudden pain at her neck startles Astin, and she attempts to writhe her shoulders away from the mouth on her neck. "Wha- Hey! What are you doing??" She shouts, pulling her lips off of the cock she'd been sucking, just enough to make the words audible. "That hurts!"

6. Young Uguu

Young Uguu Friend of the Skeletons

Stacy breathes deeply, the little burst of action bringing her heart beat up for a reason other than sexual tension. Staying still for a few moments to make sure it didn't peek back out, her breathing slowed just in time to hear Astin's protest. Grappling back to the crack in the cliff her companion was led into, she steps inside, trying to stomp as distinctively as she can to let them know it's her. Stopping before she comes into sight, not wanting to break her promise of not watching, she calls out from around the corner. "Hey, don't mean to interrupt, but some cat thing with a long glowing tail just got really close and hissed at me. I didn't do anything to it, considering this is your territory, and it ran away. You friends with those things, or should I be a little faster to the kill?"