Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

[18+] Loli smut role play

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by mrs.sexyles, Jan 4, 2018.

1. mrs.sexyles

mrs.sexyles Kik: mrssexyles

Janinekitty and I loli smut role play ^.^

2. mrs.sexyles

It’s been a very long day at school. Today I heard rumors of a elementary school girl sneaking into the school and doing some sexual gloryhole stuff. It peaked my interest and I checked the bathroom. However she wasn’t there. As I walk out the school doors I see a small girl in rather skimpy clothing run behind the sports shed. I walk over wondering if this is the girl or not.

3. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The little girl in question was indeed an elementary school student, and would stay that way at least for the next few months. She was only twelve, small for her age but dressed in a way VERY inappropriate for kids her age. She wore black and red striped thigh-high socks that went up to her mid-thigh, revealing a few inches of pale and creamy flesh. Beyond that began a pair of tiny black denim shorts - practically zip-up panties - unzipped and unbuttoned and failing to conceal anything. Her slit was hidden by a shiny heart-shaped patch of black latex or similar material stuck firm over her sex just below the faintest little tufts of silvery pubic hair. Her midriff was left bare until a very high-cut top began just below her nipples, tight and long-sleeved. On her thin neck was a thick black fabric collar with a ring. Atop her head was a pair of perky feline ears and a matching tail swayed, attached just above the hem of her low-riding shorts where the tailbone was on humans. At the moment she was slipping inside the shed, the location of an alternate gloryhole.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018
  4. mrs.sexyles

I blush deeply noticing the small girl slip into the shed. It does not take me long to find the hole. I notice no one else coming and decide to see if all the rumors about this gloryhole loving girl are true. I position myself and lift my skirt up. I pull my panties down slightly and slide my futa cock into the hole before me. My fully erect futa cock sporting 8.5 inches in length. Makes me wonder if any of the guys at my schoo are as big as me. I don’t say anything so I don’t give away the fact I’m a girl,

5. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The girl's pointy cat ears perk up at the sound of motion outside, shoes scraping on asphalt and hissing through grass. Her heart fluttered with anticipation and goosebumps coated her exposed skin. She moved hastily to the hole and leaned against the wall there and - yes, saw a cock slip through! She licked her lips in anticipation and traced her finger along its length. Then she took off her compact little cartoon character backpack and rummaged in it, opening a pencil case to get out a black marker which she uncapped and pressed to the proffered cock. The felt tip would tickle as she wrote "$20" and tapped on it insistently to indicate that the owner should retrieve it.

6. mrs.sexyles

I blush deeply before I quickly slip a twenty into the hole. Then I push my cock back in and wait eagerly. My cock excited for the attention it’s going to receive.

7. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The kitten sniffed and appraised the bill before tucking it into her tiny cut-offs. She didn't know how to spot a fake but it felt appropriate to do. Now she could get down to business. She placed a finger on the very tip of the cock proffered to her and pressed her tongue to the top, sniffing as she ran it down to the base as if she was doing a line off of it. She just wanted to really appreciate the scent. "Oh, good. A girl cock! I knew this school was the place to go!" She murmured to herself happily as this was exactly what she was looking for.

(Cut or uncut? Pubic hair?)

8. mrs.sexyles

Cut and shaven)

I moan softly as you touch and lick my cock. A small moan escaping my lips confirming I’m a girl. “O...oh wow that feels amazing.” I say softly trying not to alert the other students leaving the school.

9. SerpentPrince

SerpentPrince n00b

Congratulations!

10. mrs.sexyles

(This is only for Janinekitty and I. Please no outside responses.)

11. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

The girl positioned herself directly in front of the member and placed both hands around the base. She lowered her head a little and tried to peer down the dickhole with a childlike curiosity, slitted cat pupil dilating a little in her efforts. Then she brought her pursed, black-painted lips close and stuck out her tongue which she dragged up the glans to wet it, taking her time with this one lick. Her tongue was only slightly rougher than normal thanks to her feline heritage. Her tail swished back and forth behind her.

(don't post drunk and tired kids)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  12. mrs.sexyles

I moan loud enough for you to hear. My cock spurting our dome precum with that one lick. I push my hips into the wall as much as I can. “P..please hurry.” I say softly wanting to cum. “Don’t tease me to much.” I say as I wait.

Lord Arkus likes this.