Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

(18+) Need help to find game...

Discussion in 'Need a help or have a request?' started by XXX_anon1, Aug 26, 2011.

1. XXX_anon1

XXX_anon1 n00b

Hey, just recently made an account, but have visited Funny-Games for a while.

Can anyone help me find the name to a certain game? It shows "yourself" in the first-person talking to, I think, a female classmate (not completely sure). You basically want to ask her on a date, but she feels shy because she is a futa. You have to give certain answers to come to different results, like fucking her. It is a minigame.

Saw this game a while back, but does not seem to be here anymore. Appreciate all the help. :thumb:

2. XXX_anon1

XXX_anon1 n00b

Bumping ^:D

3. Hannah Of Hyrule

Hannah Of Hyrule Out saving Hyrule!

Do you have any more information about this game? I'm guessing the language was English, at least, but what about author or animation style? Even the vague description of the girl could be helpful ^^

I'll do my best to try to find it, just post any additional information you can remember.

4. XXX_anon1

XXX_anon1 n00b

From what I can remember, it wasn't professional, but the style wasn't bad.

It was one of those games where, if you respond to a question with a specific answer, a different event occurs. The conversation is based around whether or not you will "go out" with her, even though she's a futa.

As for the girl, she appeared young, possibly loli-like. The more responses you give, the more she would blush and penis would harden more. She may have been wearing the common gym attire, but I'm not completely sure.

It's a fairly simple mini-game, from what I can recall, and not a long one.

This is all I can remember, so I hope I helped a bit. Thanks :D

5. xxx55555xxx

xxx55555xxx Hoping 2 find a sweet grl

help!

how do i get to those over 18+yrs old games?i'm a newbie here so i rly need some help pls

6. XXX_anon1

XXX_anon1 n00b

walang thus

To xxx55555xxx:

Just type in "funny-games adult" (without the quotes) into Google and the first few sites should take you to the +18 games.