Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

(18+) Who does it?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Mayamelissa, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Mayamelissa

Mayamelissa vibe

Masturbation. A great stress reliever but... Do you also get frustrated doing only it after a while?

Kezzab95 and Hannah Of Hyrule like this.
  2. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend What d'you want?

Bahahaha. Who doesn't?

Hannah Of Hyrule likes this.
  3. Emo Kitty

Emo Kitty Guest

will NOT be tolerated AT ALL. It is HIGHLY annoying. 1 or two smilies is okay, but wh

Allot of people actually.

I personally don't I'm more of doing that desperate.

4. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

Isn't the saying 90% of people do it and the other 10% are liars

I have no choice but to do it to myself a few times a day
    Til i find someone to lend a hand lol ( bad pun i know)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    Big_Cat likes this.
  5. Emo Kitty

Emo Kitty Guest

Lulz I owned you ! <3

Or they're religious and think it's a sign of active sex stuff......
    "God sees everything."
    God's a pedo then.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
  6. iRawrYay

iRawrYay Mr. Sir Dinosaur Man

Actually, most religious people are the ones to masturbate or do indecent things first, since they were told not to at a very young age, they'll grow up, become curious and try it out.

7. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend What d'you want?

Interesting how much religion has to play a part in in things these days, even matters as small as this one.

8. Emo Kitty

Emo Kitty Guest

lulyu

I know but ehh , what ever tickles your pickle I guess.

9. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

Id say 99% of guys haha, pretty much any of them who dont get laid regularly would do it, no idea how many chicks do it, they claim not to, though its probably a lot more common then they admit to

10. ChantelleHoe

ChantelleHoe Slutty asian fucktoy

Almost everybody masterbates :eek: If someone said they didn't, they'd most likely be lying..

Big_Cat likes this.
  11. poohbear#1

poohbear#1 n00b

hello agian

guys who do it only do it cuz #1 their bored #2 their to ugly for anybody #3 they wont ever get laid . hey i do it when having a 3way lol some girls like it

12. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

So you do it. so then you must be bored to ugly and won't get laid according to your summary of guys that do it

13. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I love it

Well I must agree with Blackhawk... I wouldnt say I am good looking but I aint ugly, I am bored but can fill my time doing other things and I can get G/f's as I have had them in the past,, I do it for my own pleasure :D

14. Easy Thighs

Easy Thighs Verbal Masseuse

Everyone does... Probably... I do... Everyone SHOULD

It's perfectly healthy to be able to take pleasure in ones own body... It can get weird... If you like it that way.

Big_Cat likes this.
  15. Who doesn't?

I'm quite sure the majority of people do it, but there tends to be some demeaning stigma attached to admitting you masterbates, when really there shouldn't be. But hey I don't make up the rules!

16. KillerRage

KillerRage KaosSpartan.

Who doesn't do it?

i do it. i felt shame afterwards that i have no dea of where the feeling came from. but ive learned to treat myself to a little masturbation, making it much earned. then im not so shamed.

17. Nate4594

Nate4594 n00b

hate to say it, there is no god :) you cant prove the exzistance of your god.. its like saying gravity is real.. its actually just a theory.. who's to say that some shit in the sky is repelling us?

18. NikkiJen

NikkiJen Terminator

Its normal to Masturbate i do it every morning and usually at night, it feels good so why the hell not :thumb:

19. ichiro-kun

ichiro-kun Yokai kinda guy

:D

Its pretty much pointless to say that you haven't ever I DO IT ALL DAY EVERYDAY o-o

20. Tagger

Tagger Guest

I wouldnt Masturbate so much If I could get a girl friend or boy friend who wanted to have sex but yea almost everynight