Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

(18+) Who does it?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Mayamelissa, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Lead118

Lead118 Old God

The necro is real.

2. Sammy-the-Wolf

Sammy-the-Wolf Sammy

Are you all dudes? Is this just a thread of dudes talking about maturbating?

3. Lead118

Lead118 Old God

Yes, we're all dudes. As for the second question - I'm not the one to ask. Though if you want I'm sure you could set up a circle jerking thread without much of an issue.

4. SGT520

SGT520 n00b

Boi we need more girls on this to chat see their nudes band then fuck

5. Myth13

Myth13 Mostly Harmless

I'm pretty certain anyone on this site is a masturbator, even borderline chronically.

And not to sound like a college liberal, but there's more to interactions with chicks than seeing them naked. That part is usually just a bonus.

Sicu likes this.
  6. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

There has been females replying to this thread.

Myth13 and Transparent_Shadow like this.
  7. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow My life is a party tour

It's different when you have a girlfriend I guess.. you don't masturbate as often.. But do I think it's bad to masturbate?
    Nope, not at all tbh

Myth13 likes this.
  8. Big_Cat

Hmm, I don't think anyone says that there is anything wrong with it. It isn't healthy to kept it all pent up. I guess some peoples bodies require it less than others.

9. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Well, masturbation is actually healthy. Even though, the bible and other "holy" books say it's blasphemy and an act of high sin to masturbate, it actually is a healthy thing to do, like 2-3 times per week, if you lack a gf to have sex with, or you have one but she's in another country and can't grab her anytime you want xD.

10. Big_Cat

I fear turning this post into a religious debate, but the Bible does not state that masturbation is a sin. The common misconception comes from the part that says not to Lust after others.

Only 2-3 times a week? If I only did it that often I would be constantly walking around with an erection, be leaking sperm, and my testicles would be hurting me if I go more than 2 days.

11. Sammy-the-Wolf

Sammy-the-Wolf Sammy

Bro ok so like is THAT how guys never have erections in public? Do you guys all just like masturbate like once a day? A fap a day keeps the boners away?

Sicu and Big_Cat like this.
  12. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Catscratch curmudgeon.

It's hard to tell if a dude has a boner unless he's particularly big and you're staring right at his crotch. This is presuming a standard american pants and tucked in shirt getup.

Sicu likes this.
  13. Spike

Spike FG's Ultimate Dom Staff Member

Naw, they're visible pretty often. It's really more that most guys have several techniques for hiding their boners.

I enjoy jerking it while stoned. Makes ERP waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  14. Sammy-the-Wolf

Sammy-the-Wolf Sammy

Alright one more question when you hug friends that are girls do you feel their boobs squish against you and follow up has that ever turned you on?

15. Big_Cat

It does sometimes, but not always. Just depends if you are attracted to her, and if you allow yourself to think about it. Probably same as if you hugged a guy friend and felt his erection press against you.

16. Sammy-the-Wolf

Sammy-the-Wolf Sammy

Ok so sometimes on the arousal but what about the boobs thing do u like feel them and are you like "wHOA THATS A BOOB THERE" or is it more like "yeah, that's her boobs ok whatever"

17. Spike

Spike FG's Ultimate Dom Staff Member

If I'm particularly attracted to the girl, yes. But not usually.

18. Big_Cat

That's so awesome! :D "A fap a day, keeps the boners away". That so made my day. lol
    Yup, we do typically try to keep our erections hidden when we have them.

Also, yes. Sex is SO AMAZING when stoned!

19. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Don't know about you, but when I was tipsy or even drunk, I couldn't get it to be hard no matter what I was doing. Might be just me, hope I ain't alone on this one though xD.

But yeh, at least I got some "hidden" ways of hiding my boner in public + I don't go to the beach either, for exactly that reason xD.

20. Big_Cat

Well Sicu, Sebastian and I are talking about using marijuana then having sex. Alcohol makes sex far less stimulating for males. If I drink or get buzzed from alcohol it is extremely difficult for me to achieve an orgasm. I have no problem getting hard, and can stay hard but I don't even bother attempting to cum.

This is what people refer to as "whiskey dick". And yeah it's not just you bud, it's simple science. An erection is caused from blood flowing to the penis. The intoxication from drinking occurs from alcohol making it's way into the bodies blood stream. So basically when you drink and get an erection your penis is a bit numb due to the blood flowing to it containing a percentage of alcohol. Therefore we don't get that stimulated tingly feeling down there that we are used to having and the physical enjoyment is effected.